Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1652043 times)

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #4485 on: September 25, 2014, 09:36:20 pm »
Wow, that's heavy :(

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4486 on: September 26, 2014, 05:18:08 pm »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4487 on: September 27, 2014, 03:56:35 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4488 on: September 27, 2014, 08:52:54 pm »

Proof the wingnuts are desperate because there's nothing they can pin on him. Weird people.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #4489 on: September 28, 2014, 12:38:16 am »
Which is weird. Anyone remember "Bush Derangement Syndrome"? Who was pushing that meme, Rush Limbaugh? The idea was that liberals hated President Bush so much that they lost all semblance of sanity. What, then, to make of Tansuitgate or Mustardgate?
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4490 on: September 28, 2014, 01:05:56 am »
You know who else saluted with coffee in there hand? Hitler.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4491 on: September 28, 2014, 01:45:54 am »
Which is weird. Anyone remember "Bush Derangement Syndrome"? Who was pushing that meme, Rush Limbaugh? The idea was that liberals hated President Bush so much that they lost all semblance of sanity. What, then, to make of Tansuitgate or Mustardgate?

Suddenly, A Wild Honest Neocon Appeared!

Honest Neocon uses Bout of Honesty! "Yeah, but Bush was white and Obama's black, so we're not crazy for hating him."

Bout of Honesty causes Sane Liberal to laugh! Laughter damages Honest Neocon!

Honest Neocon faints!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4492 on: September 28, 2014, 08:45:54 am »

Honest Neocon uses Bout of Honesty! "Yeah, but Bush was white and Obama's black, so we're not crazy for hating him."

Honest Neocon faints!
I'd say it has more to do with politics than race.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #4493 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:09 am »

Honest Neocon faints!
I prefer to avoid playing the race card myself. Sure, there are plenty of Tea Partiers who are racists. But until they out themselves, I'd rather talk about their actual talking points they are using.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4494 on: September 28, 2014, 10:41:00 am »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4495 on: September 28, 2014, 02:14:48 pm »

Honest Neocon faints!
I prefer to avoid playing the race card myself. Sure, there are plenty of Tea Partiers who are racists. But until they out themselves, I'd rather talk about their actual talking points they are using.

This neocon is being honest and Obama's pretty damn far right.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4496 on: September 28, 2014, 04:30:36 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4497 on: September 28, 2014, 11:39:08 pm »

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4498 on: September 29, 2014, 12:44:50 am »
Notice how Eisenhower, a REBUBLICAN, had a higher rate than Johnson, a democrat. If the modern republican party took after Eisenhower... Well, I'd still oppose them, but at least I'd have respect for them.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #4499 on: September 29, 2014, 01:11:30 am »

Proof the wingnuts are desperate because there's nothing they can pin on him. Weird people.
Actually, it's more that they're desperate to find something other than the things Obama has done that they agree with.
What is, is not; what is not, is.