General Category > Forum Games

Ask the next poster a question!

<< < (2/310) > >>

Southern Comforter:
Why, search for ducks, of course. Ducks are always on golf courses and always know the fastest way out of them! Yeah, they'll probably peck mercilessly at my exposed, sensitive areas, but it's still worth a shot!

So you're making out with your honey, when all of a sudden the girl rings. You pick it up, and a voice on the other line says, "what are you doing with my daughter." You ask your girl what's going on, but she says, "my dad is dead." THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Feral Dog:

--- Quote from: The Hunter on March 03, 2013, 01:44:17 am ---Why, search for ducks, of course. Ducks are always on golf courses and always know the fastest way out of them! Yeah, they'll probably peck mercilessly at my exposed, sensitive areas, but it's still worth a shot!

So you're making out with your honey, when all of a sudden the girl rings. You pick it up, and a voice on the other line says, "what are you doing with my daughter." You ask your girl what's going on, but she says, "my dad is dead." THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

--- End quote ---

Well obviously she should Throw it on the Ground.

Invent a whole-body sign language, or invent a language spoken with the mouth closed?

Zygarde:
Invent a language spoken with the mouth closed that way I can still talk while keeping silent in class

Watch a really bad movie for twelve hours straight or play a bad video game for twelve hours straight?

Saturn500:
Bad movie.

How would you improve Steam Greenlight?

QueenofHearts:
With a dance competition. Preferably late 60's roller disco. Bell bottoms and afros were awesome.

Why do fools fall in love?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version