Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 386895 times)

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3435 on: June 21, 2020, 06:55:57 pm »
So Trump is pissed that his first campaign rally in Tulsa Oklahoma pulled in a crowd much lower than the 100,000 expected. So much so that his spill over crowd speech stage had nobody in attendance so he had to cancel it. Trump is of course blaming the media and the protests that are thirty minutes away from the arena.
I hope that this is a sign that Trump's message is losing it's steam with voters and it's a sign that his reelection bid could be in danger. It could also be that people are taking covid 19 way more seriously than Trump wants them to.

"Lower than 100,000" is an understatement.  The estimated crowd was 6,200!

Of course, the Dumbshit Donnie campaign has decided to blame this on "the protesters"...

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3436 on: June 21, 2020, 07:45:10 pm »
100,000?  Bro he thought he was getting 1 million based on ticket requests.  Like he was gonna flood Tulsa with so many of his supporters, the black folk of the city would be exterminated like they were 100 years ago.  It was gonna be great in his mind.

https://twitter.com/Bogswallop/status/1274695722512900103

Ironbite-that's the image of a man who's so exhausted he can't really function.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3437 on: June 21, 2020, 09:09:49 pm »
And now he's turning upon his own campaign manager because the man won't give Donnie everything he wants when he wants it.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3438 on: June 22, 2020, 12:53:29 pm »
There's something satisfying about seeing a dejected Trump walk sadly out of a helicopter with his tie undone and holding his MAGA cap in his hand. Like coming back from a date where he was stood up.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:55:56 pm by Id82 »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3439 on: June 22, 2020, 02:25:07 pm »
He really is an expert at turning everybody against him.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3440 on: June 23, 2020, 03:09:28 am »
Everyone keeps pointing out that if those people in the crowd had been told to keep distance between themselves, the crowd could have filled the stadium AND they would have been complimented for taking these precautions...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3441 on: June 23, 2020, 07:19:08 am »
Why would they? They've been told this whole time that Covid 19 is a hoax and or is completely under control.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3442 on: June 28, 2020, 01:06:38 pm »
So Trump retweeted a video showing a group of white supporter s in a senior citizen complex one of which is seen shouting white power. Trump thanks them for their support. Yeah so that happened.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3443 on: June 28, 2020, 01:53:18 pm »
He's trying to distract from the report Putin was offering bounties on AmericanNATO soldiers, Trump was briefed, and he chose to take no action in response.  Worse, he then spent the next two months repeatedly kissing Putin's ass...

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3444 on: June 28, 2020, 02:40:25 pm »
And this somehow makes him look better?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3445 on: June 28, 2020, 07:37:06 pm »
It doesn't but Trump was desperate to get the bounty story off the news for a bit.

Ironbite-and it worked.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3446 on: June 29, 2020, 06:50:47 pm »
And this somehow makes him look better?

We know Trump is a white supremacist.  Him retweeting white supremacist garbage likely isn't going to move anybody anymore.  But if it can push the Russian bounty scandal out of the headlines, it's good for Trump, because that scandal might change opinions that haven't been changed yet.

Now that it's been pushed out of the headlines, the Repubs have had time to get their stories straight, so you're going to see them fanning out to insist that the "Deep State" hid all this from Donald to make him look bad, and that's why Donald didn't know anything about it, so it's not HIS fault...

I suspect they'll let someone in Intelligence take the fall for this one.  Gina Haspel or Richard Grenell, maybe?  The point is to make sure EVERYONE knows Trump and Pence know nothing, so they can't be blamed for lack of response!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3447 on: July 05, 2020, 01:02:18 am »
https://twitter.com/KeatonPatti/status/1242110916679864322

I forced a bot to watch over 1,000 hours of Trump Coronavirus Press Conferences and then asked it to write its own Trump Coronavirus Press Conference. Here is the first page.

(images hidden because large)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3448 on: July 05, 2020, 10:25:46 am »
One word: MOAR.

I love the character of Vile-President Mike Pants and his working bibles trying to cure the Toyota Corollavirus.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3449 on: July 08, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/george-floyd-chauvin-arrest-transcripts-1.5642789

While being choked to death, George Floyd, saying "I can't breathe" (sound familiar?), was told by his killer that it "takes a heck of a lot of oxygen to talk".
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.