Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1653078 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #3540 on: April 13, 2014, 07:46:58 pm »
Knee-jerk indignation and stupidity, mostly.

But the initials stand for Social Justice Warrior.

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D
Congratulations!

Anyway, this reminds me of the "Frozen race controversy".  SJWs told Sami people disputing their claims that they were ignorant about their own ethnicity.  That's so dumb even Ralph Wiggum would facepalm at it.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3541 on: April 13, 2014, 08:44:22 pm »

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D
Congratulations!

Anyway, this reminds me of the "Frozen race controversy".  SJWs told Sami people disputing their claims that they were ignorant about their own ethnicity.  That's so dumb even Ralph Wiggum would facepalm at it.

Not to mention they go after Sami for looking too white.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3542 on: April 13, 2014, 08:46:55 pm »

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D
Congratulations!

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3543 on: April 14, 2014, 09:46:37 am »
Just another example of how bad the US education system is. SJW's are overwhelmingly American kids. They don't know who the current PM's are of major nations around the world. They don't know basic science, they don't know jack shit about anything outside of their little teapot tempest blog wars. It's no surprise they've zero familiarity with the Sami and Lapps, and that even when confronted with the facts about the struggles of these indigenous peoples, all that matters to the SJW's is that they are white skinned, and so, should be dismissed out of hand.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3544 on: April 14, 2014, 12:09:28 pm »
Just another example of how bad the US education system is. SJW's are overwhelmingly American kids. They don't know who the current PM's are of major nations around the world. They don't know basic science, they don't know jack shit about anything outside of their little teapot tempest blog wars. It's no surprise they've zero familiarity with the Sami and Lapps, and that even when confronted with the facts about the struggles of these indigenous peoples, all that matters to the SJW's is that they are white skinned, and so, should be dismissed out of hand.
Yeah.  The irony is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3545 on: April 14, 2014, 12:54:16 pm »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3546 on: April 14, 2014, 01:41:35 pm »

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D
Congratulations!

Say-what.gif

To make things confusing for Americans, some Sami are darker skinned than others.  There is no single "skin color" for the Sami.

And yet SJWs act like there is, and that it's the darkest skin color they have.

They then proceed to harass white-skinned Sami on the internet, accusing them of appropriating their own culture.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3547 on: April 14, 2014, 02:47:59 pm »

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D

Ahhhh......Thanks.

SJWs drive me insane and their craziness contradicts itself......they're attitudes are so extreme that they loop into becoming what they condemn.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3548 on: April 14, 2014, 03:23:14 pm »

*edit*

My 1,500th post! ;D

Ahhhh......Thanks.

SJWs drive me insane and their craziness contradicts itself......they're attitudes are so extreme that they loop into becoming what they condemn.
Yeah, Social Justice Wankers are living proof of the Horseshoe Theory.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3549 on: April 14, 2014, 07:41:35 pm »

While I get what they mean, isn't this overly hypothetical? Plus, when someone talks about gangs of blacks out to kill whites they are generally going to be a paranoid racist.

Attacking white people based on race more likely happens to specific groups such as the irish or scottish, and then it mostly happens in more european countries.

Also, random thing, it doesn't even need to be black-on-white as a group of white and black people could murder an irish or catholic person based on there race. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:13:39 pm by I am lizard »

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
« Reply #3550 on: April 14, 2014, 08:05:54 pm »
Calling a group of black people killing a white person based on race racism ignores the power imbalance between people of any non-white race and white people in this country.  It doesn't help when someone reduces mentioning a centuries-long history of racial oppression that America is still reeling from to "Your point is invalid because SLAVERY!!!!!1."  There are a million reasons why that comic is too ignorant for words but I don't think I even have the energy to go into detail about them all right now. 
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3551 on: April 14, 2014, 08:10:52 pm »
Calling a group of black people killing a white person based on race racism ignores the power imbalance between people of any non-white race and white people in this country.  It doesn't help when someone reduces mentioning a centuries-long history of racial oppression that America is still reeling from to "Your point is invalid because SLAVERY!!!!!1."  There are a million reasons why that comic is too ignorant for words but I don't think I even have the energy to go into detail about them all right now.

Not in the least. Racism has only an incidental relation to power imbalances; at its core, racism is the belief that there is some essential difference between races that makes one better or worse than another. This can be either negative or positive; "Asians are all stoic, logical and good at math" or "blacks are all naturally athletic" is just as racist as saying "all blacks are lazy" or "all white people are racist." So a black gang killing a white person purely based on his race, as opposed to anything the victim actually did, is just as racist as a white gang killing a black person for being black.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3552 on: April 14, 2014, 08:13:02 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6ndZNLYUA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6ndZNLYUA</a>

Do I really have to explain why that makes you sound like an SJW?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:18:11 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3553 on: April 14, 2014, 08:51:41 pm »
I'm hoping that last one is a joke.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3554 on: April 14, 2014, 09:04:10 pm »
On the comic itself, I will point out the difference is that the one with the white guy getting murdered would end in everyone calling for the black groups heads, the other scenario would likely result in the white guys getting off scott free as they were simply defending themselves against the negro menace.