Author Topic: Microsoft has to shut down rogue Chat-bot  (Read 10041 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: Microsoft has to shut down rogue Chat-bot
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2016, 08:57:04 am »
Wow. Contrarian went full UP in either not reading or completely misunderstanding his source.

Ah who cares, as you can see from the post above yours, feminist definitions of terms are as fluid as they need to be to present whichever bullshit is politically convenient at the time.

Trying to get a Feminist to give a solid definition of Patriarchy is like trying to get a Creationist to properly define what they mean by "Information".

With that in mind, defining it as a conspiracy theory used a catch-all for every social ill (including the direct results of previous generations of feminist activism which it's now expedient for Feminists to disown) is as good as any...

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2016, 09:55:03 am »
As Hitchens said about Jerry Falwell, if you give Conty an enema, you'd be able to bury him in a matchbox.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

pyro

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2016, 12:15:13 pm »
*sigh*

Feminism is largely comparable to Christianity in general. The Feminist equivalent of YEC does exist, and I don't think anyone on this board agrees with it.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2016, 12:17:03 pm »
*sigh*

Feminism is largely comparable to Christianity in general. The Feminist equivalent of YEC does exist, and I don't think anyone on this board agrees with it.

...Feminist glaciology?  The hell?