Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117794 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »
ALL I WANTED WAS A BIG TIP!  I NEEDED THE MONEY TO PUT GAS IN THE CAR AND FOOD IN MY HUNGRY BABY'S MOUTHS!  IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!?

Ironbite-*runs off crying into the night*

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2012, 09:00:41 pm »
I had a dream about having a sex dream.  I didn't get to see the dream, only be aware that I was having one.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2012, 02:42:43 am »
I had a dream about having a sex dream.  I didn't get to see the dream, only be aware that I was having one.
Dreamception!

Oh, wait...

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2012, 11:26:55 am »
Last night I dreamt that I was beginning a computer science internship working for my favorite professor. I arrived at his building early that morning and there were hundreds of other students there. I was rather disappointed since many of them were complete assholes, and I was not in the mood to work with folks like that. We were waiting for an elevator to arrive to take us up to a secret building when I noticed this fundie named Elizabeth who had a unibrow. I wanted to shave it on the spot for her, but I was able to hold back.

The elevator finally arrived, and we went up to a giant lecture hall where my professor was giving a presentation on some of his research. It was a program written in R, and I was upset because the majority of the audience seemed to understand exactly what he was talking about, while I didn't have a clue. I felt so helpless. After exploring the building some more, I decided to go home.

There was a horrible storm hitting the town as I drove through, and I stopped at a grocery store because this was clearly the ideal time to do some shopping. I bought a cart of stuff and ran outside to get it loaded in my car before it dissolved in the rain. There were three teens in front of my car throwing things at it, and I told them to go fuck themselves. The girl took a stick and tried to break my headlight with it, and I turned around sharply in the parking lot and sped off.

Heading down the road to a light, I was speeding so much that I nearly hit a cop who happened to be blocking the intersection. I steered into the curb to avoid him, and while I was afraid of the consequences, I figured I could use the excuse of running from those unruly teens to avoid punishment. However, just as the cop looked like he was going to come talk to me, he jumped in his car and drove off.

I backed off the curb and continued my path home. The wind was so strong that many trees were bent horizontally, and the rain was falling sideways. A tree began to fall in front of me, and I swerved into the other lane just in time to avoid it. I continued forward and another tree fell, this one much larger. I narrowly missed this one, too, and continued home as if I were invincible.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2012, 02:32:59 pm »
The other day, I dreamt during a nap that someone had resurrected Hitler. I'm not really clear on why that happened, or why I was in the room when he was re-animated, but I distinctly remember my first words to the fuhrer being "You missed a few". Kinda felt like a bad person when I woke up.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2012, 03:04:07 pm »
The only thing I remember from my dream last night was that I was banding a bird and it was "drooping" in my hand. That is, it's eyes were closing and it was becoming a little limp. To a bander, that's really bad because it means that the bird is becoming exhausted from the stress of being in your hand. (For the record, banders try to do everything to the bird as quickly as possible and release them in under 5 minutes.) It's never happened to me in real life, oddly enough.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2012, 11:42:27 pm »
I had an awesome dream last night that I was a crew member on a space ship that was getting boarded by two different groups of hostile aliens.

One group was tiger-people who came in through a science module connected to the main ship by a long tube. I stopped them by sealing off the ship-end of the tube and detaching it from the ship. All the aliens that were in the ship got blown out into space.

The other group was a bunch of different dinosaur/bug monsters. The whole crew (everyone that hadn't been killed yet anyway) ended up backed into one big room on the far end of the ship. We all had guns and were pointing them out into the big hall that the monsters would have to come down to get us. There was one big one that we hoped we could kill if we all shot it at once.

I woke up in the middle of the climactic fight.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2012, 02:39:41 am »
Thank god.  If you hadn't we would've never slautered you puny humans and the Ta'ja forces.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2012, 11:22:23 am »
Last night I had a dream where I had to mow the lawn naked or something terrible was going to happen to me. I don't know what the terrible thing was, but it was terrible enough that I actually did it.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Art Vandelay

« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2012, 11:44:07 am »
Last night I had a dream where I had to mow the lawn naked or something terrible was going to happen to me. I don't know what the terrible thing was, but it was terrible enough that I actually did it.
I imagine it's because I would've done it instead and you'd have to watch.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #175 on: October 28, 2012, 01:46:58 am »
Had a zombie apocalypse dream last night/this morning. I was killing lots of zombies with my sword. It was awesome.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2012, 11:56:59 am »
I don't really remember the details, but I had a dream that I was some sort of Presidential archaeologist.  My alarm went off and I was halfway across the room before I realized that what I was moving toward was a cell phone and not Reagan's long lost collection of hats.  I was very excited to make the hat discovery, too.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2012, 02:19:59 pm »
I had a dream where I got a new girlfriend. This was very pleasant, since I broke up with my girlfriend just this weekend. I was very sad when I woke up, and realized that she wasn't real.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:14 pm »
I had a zombie dream this morning.  I'm blaming Resident Evil for that.

I was living in Sweden, and some kind of zombie plague had spread across the planet, infecting maybe 90% of the world's population.  For some reason though, they zombies only lived for about three days - some more, some less - so it was only a few days of fighting and hiding until we were fairly safe.
The survivors in the apartment block where dream-me was living organised into a group, and when the crisis was over we set about cleaning up, and a woman who'd gone missing earlier suddenly appeared.  We asked her where she'd been, and she said she'd been on holiday in Australia - apparently it was so remote that the zombie plague never made it there.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2012, 12:11:24 pm »
I had a lot of dreams last night. They all seemed to center around meeting new people or getting to know people better that I've only run into once or twice.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.