Author Topic: The Trial of George Zimmerman  (Read 65639 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Re: The Trial of George Zimmerman
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2013, 12:01:07 pm »
A couple of my family members posted this video on Facebook.

And I honestly don't know what to make of it. o.o
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
Re: The Trial of George Zimmerman
« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2013, 02:04:10 pm »
It's just another character assassination against Trayvon Martin.

It doesn't matter what Trayvon's character was.

It doesn't matter if he was making drugs with the drink and candy he had bought.

It doesn't even matter if he was winning the fight at the moment he was shot.

What matters is that George Zimmerman followed him against police orders, armed with a gun, based on no evidence other than the clothes Trayvon was wearing. What matters is that George Zimmerman went looking for trouble and couldn't take it when he found it. What matters is that George Zimmerman is solely responsible for everything that happened in that confrontation, up to and including the death of Trayvon Martin. Even if a credible self-defense case could have been built, which I highly doubt, it still remains that he started the confrontation.

In the therapy group I attend, one of the older white men said that "all Martin had to do was call back, 'I'm going home' and everything would have been fine." To which I snapped back, "If someone's following me and doesn't show a badge, I don't have to justify myself to them for anything. Plus, if someone's following me and doesn't identify themselves, I'm not going to give that person my destination or even head for my destination if I think they might be dangerous."

That video is nothing more than another attempt by the Right to assassinate Martin's character, using many of the same tactics that they decry in that very video, especially appeals to emotion, ad hominem attacks and presenting opinions and speculation as fact.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.