Author Topic: The crazy stuff people say on the net  (Read 70184 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2019, 04:55:57 pm »
Jack is dumb. I don't know if he understands anything half the time.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #256 on: February 03, 2019, 05:28:31 pm »
He does have something resembling a point, though that's less a defense of Trump and more an indictment of Obama. Some of the bad things that the Trump administration did/is doing started under Obama, or even earlier. For example, the inhumane treatment of interned illegal aliens? That happened under Obama too.

But like I'd said earlier, the fact that Trump is letting this continue doesn't reflect well on him. Yeah, I'm against illegal immigration, but I'm also in favor of treating detained illegals more humanely.

And in any case, Trump's done enough shit on his own that I can't say I agree with Dorsey. Obama didn't demonize illegal immigrants as drug-dealing rapists, for example.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2019, 05:30:30 pm »
Don't forget drone strikes everywhere (including US territory, which has ramped up under Trump).
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2019, 12:24:39 am »
Well if god existed obviously not, but logic absolutely if god does not exist. Tell me nazi hater, would killing 7 billion people or 10-100 million people be worse? If you are able to look at an event in multiple angles, the victory of the allied forces has almost certainly doomed the human species through global warming. Environmentalists love to talk about how global warming is the biggest threat facing most living organisms on earth. Surely through a greater-good view, you can see the Nazis being the saviors of earth?
Now please stop demonizing people for being Nazis without 100% understanding why they're Nazis.

...I gotta say, I don't think I've seen "Nazi-hater" used as an insult before.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2019, 12:56:54 am »
How even the fuck? Like, is he blaming global warming on the allies, as if Nazi Germany wasn't super industrialized?
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2019, 08:07:26 am »
I'm.....what the fuck?

Ironbite-like this is too early in the morning for me.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2019, 09:35:22 am »
A while ago one of the TP USA talking heads commented that Hitler would have been fine if he hadn't invaded other countries. Someone on Reddit got into a long argument defending her. Insisting that the most moral choice would have been to let Hitler do his thing. That the Holocaust in Germany should have been allowed to happen because the only way to prevent it would have been with a war and as that would cause more deaths it would make the war a worse situation than just the Holocaust.

Unlike Owens, his argument wasn't even that Hitler should have been allowed to commit genocide on people inside Germany, but that even invasions by him should have been allowed to happen.

And if he had been a Nazi I would have at least passed that off as usual Nazi bullshit but he really seemed to be thinking that this is a "neutral" and "moral" solution.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2019, 12:33:00 am »

Two statues have similar poses, therefore God hates Hollywood.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2019, 01:26:01 pm »
Don’t listen to these haters. They just aren’t ready for the truth.

Let me explain my ideas.

You see, there are two kinds of people with penises in the world: Bigs and Smalls. Bigs have big penises and Smalls have small penises. It’s essentially a caste system based on penis size.

Bigs will be the privileged caste. They will be given preference in all jobs, receive a stipend from the government and solely considered for leadership positions in government and business. Within the Bigs there will be two groups, Normals and Supers. Normals will have cocks that are 7-9″ while Supers are men with cocks bigger than 9″. Supers will have all the same benefits as Normals, but will serve as religious leaders and show the spiritual superiority and supremacy of big dicks. They will receive a much higher stipend and will be stationed in temples all over the country in order to allow members of the local community to worship and appreciate their big dicks.

Smalls will be the lower caste. They will receive no stipend from the government and are barred from any kind of leadership position. They will be allowed to start their own business, but must sell it to a Big after one year. They will be expected to work menial labor jobs, but Smalls with exceptional skills will be allowed to work as doctors or engineers, although with a greater tax burden as punishment for taking away a high ranking position from a more deserving Big.

Housing will be determined by cock size, not money. The more cock you have, the bigger the home you will be allowed to live in. People with 8″ or more will be allowed to live in luxurious mansions, while men with dicks smaller than 4″ inches will have to live in shacks in the forest or in the city sewers.

People born without penises will exist outside the caste system. They will have all the privileges of a Big but will not receive a stipend. They will also be allowed to take high positions within the state religion, but the position of temple idols will be reserved for those with large penises. They will also be able to buy homes using money instead of penis size.

Now I know what you’re thinking, “That seems like a very brilliant and intuitive way to set up society, Walter. But, how will that stop misogyny?” The answer to that is very simple. You see, the human male is unhappy because it doesn’t know its place. In the case of MRAs they are all obviously Smalls, but because no one has ever told them that they are not as good as Bigs, they think they are somehow on equal footing with Bigs! It’s a dangerous delusion. Because when they find out that life isn’t working out the way they imagine that it should they lash out at women. The cockocracy breaks them of the illusion of being on the same level as Bigs and changes their expectations into something more appropriate for a Small. Once that happens misogyny will disappear.

Sadly, the cockocracy requires too many political and religious changes to ever be implemented.

My views on penis size are not “stupid” nor are they an obsession. They are a logical extrapolation of basic human nature and needs.

If people would listen to me, MRAs, PUAs the entire men’s rights movement would disappear overnight. The cause of their problems lies squarely between their legs. When you let people with small penises run around and act like full members of society on par with people with big penises, then the men’s rights movement is the natural result.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2019, 01:46:24 pm »
Let me guess, this guy is a raging homophobe.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2019, 05:57:32 pm »
And he sounds so incredibly, flamingly gay.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2019, 06:06:22 pm »
Let me guess, this guy is a raging homophobe.

And he sounds so incredibly, flamingly gay.

Maybe he's a self-loathing gay guy, like Ted Haggard or George Rekers.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2019, 07:28:57 pm »
Look just because he wants to worship, and wants everyone else to worship, big cock doesn't make him gay. I am sure the end of his post says 'no homo'.

Also presumably this guy thinks even Lesbians want big schlong.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #268 on: March 04, 2019, 09:13:42 pm »
Look just because he wants to worship, and wants everyone else to worship, big cock doesn't make him gay. I am sure the end of his post says 'no homo'.

Also presumably this guy thinks even Lesbians want big schlong.

Everyone knows all lesbians are just women who've never seen a sufficiently large penis.

*vomits*

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #269 on: March 04, 2019, 09:54:02 pm »
He sounds like the type of guy who's abused the phrase "No Homo" past any salvageable point.

As in "You have a really nice dick bro no homo."
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer