Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 23311 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: Brexit
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2016, 03:12:48 pm »
Oh well.  So we've got a typical eyepatch feminist as a PM now.  I guess you could accuse her of racism or something if you lefties wanted to be true to form.  I mean she's basically said your undemocratic bitching and demands for a rerun can piss off, so that's something.

Oh yeah, and Boris as foreign minister.  That's a pretty good "HAHA FUCK OFF" to the rest of the world.  Maybe this is going to turn out amusing...

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2016, 12:52:24 am »
Oh well.  So we've got a typical eyepatch feminist as a PM now.  I guess you could accuse her of racism or something if you lefties wanted to be true to form.  I mean she's basically said your undemocratic bitching and demands for a rerun can piss off, so that's something.

Oh yeah, and Boris as foreign minister.  That's a pretty good "HAHA FUCK OFF" to the rest of the world.  Maybe this is going to turn out amusing...
It's already amusing to the rest of the world, Great Britain is steamrolling ahead to become Underwhelming England With Self Imposed Recession.

Plus Re-Fucked Northern Ireland and Nervous Wales-assuming they don't go the way of the Scots.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2016, 01:14:34 am »

It's already amusing to the rest of the world, Great Britain is steamrolling ahead to become Underwhelming England With Self Imposed Recession.

Plus Re-Fucked Northern Ireland and Nervous Wales-assuming they don't go the way of the Scots.

Ooh, we might get a chance to get rid of the celts?  It's about time we trimmed the dead wood.

Let's hope :)

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2016, 01:27:52 am »
I have to wonder what happens to a Tory when reality comes a calling.

What you call deadwood can easily be called integral parts of your country.

Oh, its easy to SAY England for the English - you know what's the difficult part? Living up to the reality that this is a big, scary modern world and your one little people cannot cut it. You'll fail. You'll wander, squalid and alone, and nobody will want to be involved with you because you cut the EU out because half your damned country was so stupid / inbred as to barely know what an EU even was.

I'll never get tired of being without those stupid, petty emotions that led you people to "toss out the bums" when "the bums" were by and large keeping things going.

Now you'll have to rewrite nearly everything, treaties, taxes, regulations, all because a dumb blond fucked all of England for the sake of vague nationalistic promises.

And you know what, it'd be totally fucking hilarious if the new PM refused to go forward with Brexit despite the vote and tossed your "people's decision" right out and went to negotiate to remain in the EU.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2016, 02:22:49 am »

Ooh, we might get a chance to get rid of the celts?  It's about time we trimmed the dead wood.

Let's hope :)
And in getting rid of the Celts England will become Ireland 2.0.

Post the whole Celtic Tiger thing going down the gurgler!

...Oh except Dublin won't have pay EU tariffs.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:05:19 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2016, 12:43:30 am »
I think England should have a vote to become a part of the USA, then Britannia can finally be one once again.  The center of power will just have shifted.
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2016, 12:58:52 am »
I think England should have a vote to become a part of the USA, then Britannia can finally be one once again.  The center of power will just have shifted.
You think the Brexiters should have bloody guns???

If Boris were packing he'd blow holes in his brogues!

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2016, 01:13:18 am »

Brexiters having guns sounds like the funniest thing ever! 

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2016, 01:18:12 am »

You mean just over half of the electorate?

Not quite sure why that's particularly funny, but i'd suggest at least a few of them have firearms already.

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2016, 01:38:32 am »

You mean just over half of the electorate?

Not quite sure why that's particularly funny, but i'd suggest at least a few of them have firearms already.

Because apparently they'll be blowing holes in their brogues.

Even Then

« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2016, 01:54:33 am »
I mean, they're already blowing holes in their country, so...

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2016, 01:57:29 am »
But let's be honest do we really want to arm people who voted to leave an economic union for xenophobic reasons, I mean attacks on immigrants have already risen and that's without guns.

pyro

« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2016, 03:20:10 pm »
Besides, they'd have to take back India and the Congo and all their other former territories, not just the ones where the settlers revolted.

pyro

« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2016, 03:25:23 pm »
Besides, they'd have to take back India and the Congo and all their other former territories, not just the ones where the settlers revolted.
Congo was Belgium.

Erm, yeah, thanks. Teach me to try to remember historical trivia off the top of my head.

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2016, 09:20:32 pm »
Well, let's just re-unite the U.S. and GB and call it Britannia.  I've heard their new PM is a Thatcher ripoff, don't British conservatives heavily fetishize the US?  Come on brits, what do you say?  Come back to us, we've got shotguns, barbecue and good weather!