Author Topic: Make a Typical Gingrich Bad Idea  (Read 8752 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Make a Typical Gingrich Bad Idea
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:46:25 am »
Newt was basically described by Jon Stewart as a Life Support System of Bad Ideas, so lets dive into the forlorn abyss of a Newt-type Mind, and pull out some well and truly bad ideas!

I will start:

Gingrich: I intend, by the end of my first term, to create a floating fortress which I intend to use to maintain United States superiority in the politics of the world!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

Re: Make a Typical Gingrich Bad Idea
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:42:13 am »
"A mission to colonise Mars will be launched within my first week of taking office, which will then establish a rich and economically self-sufficient colony later that afternoon. Sometime within the next fortnight, depending on the weather, I'll then solve world hunger by setting up a rice farming colony on Mercury".

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:21:21 am »
It's my mission to rid the world of the color green, because green is associated with environmentalism and marijuana.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I've invested heavily in companies that make spray paint.  None at all.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 03:46:32 pm »
In the first week of my second term, I will eliminate Islamic Fundamentalism by sending our aircraft across the Middle East and air dropping Bibles across the East!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 04:50:04 pm »
Newt: By the end of my first term my administration will implement a policy which will effectively end American casualties in war. My plan will consist of training bears to identify and kill terrorists in the field of battle. These bear soldiers will have the most sophisticated weaponry and be trained in armed combat as well as hand to hand combat; including, but not limited to, mauy thai, brazilian jiu-jitsu, and Krav Maga.

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 05:41:27 pm »
My solution to eliminate unemployment: kill all poor people and harvest their organs for cash.  Use the middle class as slave labor to serve wealthy fat cats such as myself.

Offline zupper

• Pope
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:57 am »
Get rid of overweight people by changing the definiton of overweight to having BMI of over 50

EDIT: I just realized that even by that definition there would be still plenty of overweight people in America. Sorry
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:16:59 am by zupper »

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 04:37:33 am »
We need to end the welfare culture in America, and we need to pay off the national debt.  To solve this, I propose eliminating the current income tax and replacing it with a one-time flat fee of $50,000 for every man, woman, and child.  Everyone pays their fair share.  Those who are unable are lazy and worthless.  They will be arrested and forced to work at $1/hour until it's paid off.  Because I'm a compassionate man, those individuals who are born less than one year before the fee is enacted will have it prorated to the fraction of year they've been alive.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 02:03:06 pm »
In Newt's first week in office, he will create a dimensional door to Equestria!

Now, you may wonder why this is a bad idea?  Humans would ruin the land, that's why! D:<
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 11:18:55 pm »
Newt will stop sending foreign aid to countries that legalize abortion!

Oh wait he actually said that...

Newt will nuke every Planned Parenthood in America!

I don't think he said that yet, right?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 05:24:09 am »
Newt will stop sending foreign aid to countries that legalize abortion!

Oh wait he actually said that...

Newt will nuke every Planned Parenthood in America!

I don't think he said that yet, right?

Naw, he'll just execute anyone who tries to get an abortion.

Because he's pro-life.