Author Topic: Turn to God before it is too late  (Read 30226 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Turn to God before it is too late
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 11:56:22 am »
The Loveshy folks were a fun time. Alexius was the one who kept coming back under different names, saying how the government should provide help to people like him so he could find a girlfriend.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 12:03:58 pm »
I miss them. They were fun.

Distind

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:17 pm »
The Loveshy folks were a fun time. Alexius was the one who kept coming back under different names, saying how the government should provide help to people like him so he could find a girlfriend.
And spammed the ever loving fuck out of the mainpage in the process...

If he'd spent half the time talking to women that he spent spamming up he'd probably have ... been rejected a great number of times.

Offline lazerfrog

• Neonate
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 01:01:43 pm »
You must be new here.  We used to get that sort of shit all the time.

Ironbite-nothing really to it.  Just a troll to be flushed.

I've lurked here for a couple years and never seen anyone quite this stupid in the actual forum area.  Even that 15 year old kid from TVtropes made a more convincing argument than this.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2012, 01:27:05 pm »
Is he the one whose argument was something along the lines of "stupid liberals want to destroy America," then he proceeded to admit that he didn't know what he was talking about because the only source of news that he got was FOX, which his parents watched?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2012, 02:05:35 pm »

If he then went on to vote for Romney, how big of a hypocrite would that make him?

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2012, 02:35:48 pm »
Skyfire was my favorite, although I guess he doesn't really qualify as a troll, considering how genuine he seems with his beliefs. But "genuine" trolls like Mr. Mannn were just annoying.

I don't know, we had a few good ones. Carico, American Cowboy, and a couple others whos' names escape me at the moment.

Big Chris Film (BCF) was always good for a few laughs.  It's a shame he had to go and get himself perma-banned for posting walls of C&P when he got frustrated because nobody would accept his bullshit proselytizing.

And Carico was so far out there that it was Poe worthy.  I mean, it's hard to believe that anyone could possibly believe some of the batshit crazy crap she spouted.  But she really appeared to think the things she said were true.  For those here that don't know who she is, you've missed a treat.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2012, 02:40:55 pm »
Skyfire was my favorite, although I guess he doesn't really qualify as a troll, considering how genuine he seems with his beliefs. But "genuine" trolls like Mr. Mannn were just annoying.

I don't know, we had a few good ones. Carico, American Cowboy, and a couple others whos' names escape me at the moment.

Big Chris Film (BCF) was always good for a few laughs.  It's a shame he had to go and get himself perma-banned for posting walls of C&P when he got frustrated because nobody would accept his bullshit proselytizing.

And Carico was so far out there that it was Poe worthy.  I mean, it's hard to believe that anyone could possibly believe some of the batshit crazy crap she spouted.  But she really appeared to think the things she said were true.  For those here that don't know who she is, you've missed a treat.

What's C&P? If it's the same as CP then holy shit!
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2012, 02:43:04 pm »

What's C&P? If it's the same as CP then holy shit!

Copy & Paste.  He would make walls of it, and the more he was warned, the more he would do it until he was finally sent packing forever.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:44:38 pm by Star Cluster »

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline lazerfrog

• Neonate
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2012, 03:17:48 pm »
Is he the one whose argument was something along the lines of "stupid liberals want to destroy America," then he proceeded to admit that he didn't know what he was talking about because the only source of news that he got was FOX, which his parents watched?

No, he was the one who posted a wall of text rant that was basically "anti-theists are assholes" reworded over and over and then made a thread on one of TvT's offshoots about how nervous he was that people would think he was stupid.  Edit: Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he also did what you just said too.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:41:05 pm by lazerfrog »

Distind

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2012, 04:04:35 pm »
I used to talk with her over on CARM, I'm pretty sure she was someone's batty grandmother given access to the internet.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2012, 04:34:02 pm »
I used to talk with her over on CARM, I'm pretty sure she was someone's batty grandmother given access to the internet.

I can see that.  IIRC, she tried to come off as being middle-aged, but she did talk like someone that was older, had no clue, and was losing it mentally.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2012, 05:00:45 pm »
She was also the one who would frequently repost "Evolution is false because we don't see apes giving birth to human babies," have evolution explained to her, and respond with "You still haven't provided apes giving birth to human babies, therefore you haven't proved evolution."

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2012, 05:06:36 pm »
What was the name of the guy who kept posting spam threads about the end of times (the one with the dead birds and the smiley face vacuum), eventually got arrested, and then released?

Distind

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2012, 05:10:38 pm »
What was the name of the guy who kept posting spam threads about the end of times (the one with the dead birds and the smiley face vacuum), eventually got arrested, and then released?
Mabus, and there's a fair chance he'll pop up since he was mentioned.

I'm honestly hoping the guy's got some help, sounded like he really snapped when he got arrested.