Author Topic: Turn to God before it is too late  (Read 30218 times)

Offline Agni

• Bishop
  • Prōcrāstinātorum Prōcrāstinātricumque Rex
Re: Turn to God before it is too late
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2012, 01:10:08 am »
More like TVTropes forswore you forever. Chagen, you were the one that got banned.

You did a lot of stuff, said a lot of mean things, and you say that its a hell hole for getting sick of YOU?

That's...that's great. It really is. I think I have a companion on the Anti-Social Personality Boat.

Yeah, thanks for missing my point entirely.

I'm not denying that I did stupid shit on TVT. I did. I call it a "neckbeard hellhole" because it's a hugbox where people like my old self could go to and be coddled until we do something stupid.

TVTropes is sick of me? I barely care anymore. I have not been on TVT's forums in well over 8 months. I barely visit the main site now, even. 

I see that ironbite is trying his damndest to drag me into a flame war yet again.

Where?  I don't see me trying to drag you into a flame war anywhere.

Ironbite-are you off your meds again?

You're atagonistic to me in nearly every thread where we meet.

Couldn't stand that they didn't like your fetishes, I take it? So much for not caring about what they think.

'Tis not really that--TVT's forums have a LOT of problems man--the hugboc attitude where no  riticism allowed, the fetishes thread (talking about what turns you on publically WILL end up in you saying stupid shit-I've been down the path, trust me), OTC being completely full of FSTDT-worthy fundies, the moderation dedicated to making sure that anyone trying to voice these complaints is shut down immediately...though almost all of this stems from the "no criticism allowed" unofficial rule.

I'm am seriously glad that I got banned of there. That place is trouble waiting to happen.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2012, 01:45:56 am »
Yeah and?  If you hadn't noticed, I'm antagonistic towards everyone weather they deserve it or not.  And you sir, deserve it.

Ironbite-direct question, where in this thread did I even mention you minus these two posts.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2012, 03:08:42 am »
More like TVTropes forswore you forever. Chagen, you were the one that got banned.

You did a lot of stuff, said a lot of mean things, and you say that its a hell hole for getting sick of YOU?

That's...that's great. It really is. I think I have a companion on the Anti-Social Personality Boat.

Yeah, thanks for missing my point entirely.

I'm not denying that I did stupid shit on TVT. I did. I call it a "neckbeard hellhole" because it's a hugbox where people like my old self could go to and be coddled until we do something stupid.

TVTropes is sick of me? I barely care anymore. I have not been on TVT's forums in well over 8 months. I barely visit the main site now, even. 

I see that ironbite is trying his damndest to drag me into a flame war yet again.

Where?  I don't see me trying to drag you into a flame war anywhere.

Ironbite-are you off your meds again?

You're atagonistic to me in nearly every thread where we meet.

Couldn't stand that they didn't like your fetishes, I take it? So much for not caring about what they think.

'Tis not really that--TVT's forums have a LOT of problems man--the hugboc attitude where no  riticism allowed, the fetishes thread (talking about what turns you on publically WILL end up in you saying stupid shit-I've been down the path, trust me), OTC being completely full of FSTDT-worthy fundies, the moderation dedicated to making sure that anyone trying to voice these complaints is shut down immediately...though almost all of this stems from the "no criticism allowed" unofficial rule.

I'm am seriously glad that I got banned of there. That place is trouble waiting to happen.

You know what's really funny? You talk about your "old self" that posted on TVTropes, but this post sounds almost exactly like the posts highlighted in that video posted earlier in the thread, minus the insane openness about your fetishes.
Who needs a signature?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2012, 03:21:19 am »
And I cannot remember any FSTDT worthy posts on OTC unless you deliberately take something out of context.

Personally, as long as they stay confined to that thread with their nonsense, I don't mind fetishes. I don't visit it.

As for "no criticism allowed", another thing I've never really had any trouble with.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Sour Grapes

• Bishop
  • Brutally honest.
    • Ask Sour Grapes
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2012, 04:48:15 am »
I knew Chagen from tvtropes.

He was...disgusting. I saw one of his rants about some fetish or another.

So, Chagen and this Agni guy are the same person? Can that be confirmed?

Oh yes it can. And honestly, I don't really care about the way you feel about me. I've long since shaken my boots of the dust that is the neckbeard hellhole that is TvTropes and forswore that place forever.

This guy sounds like Maulkin from the RHJunior forums.

Offline Agni

• Bishop
  • Prōcrāstinātorum Prōcrāstinātricumque Rex
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:13 am »
You know what's really funny? You talk about your "old self" that posted on TVTropes, but this post sounds almost exactly like the posts highlighted in that video posted earlier in the thread, minus the insane openness about your fetishes.

No it doesn't. Not unless you go through a ton of mental gymnastics in an effort to defame me.

Fuck. You people are never satisfied. I've just chosen to ignore opinions like yours. You'll attempt to defame me until I die, so I feel no need to listen to those who only care about about laying invective on me.

I am done with this conversation on the forums. If you still are wont to bloviate incessantly about my TVTropes persona, please take it to PMs.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2012, 08:49:02 am »
Last time I ask this Agni.  Direct question, where, besides the past 3 posts of mine, did I ever mention you in a way that could even remotely constitute trying to "drag you into a flame war"?

Ironbite-I await your answer.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2012, 01:23:27 pm »

No it doesn't. Not unless you go through a ton of mental gymnastics in an effort to defame me.

Fuck. You people are never satisfied. I've just chosen to ignore opinions like yours. You'll attempt to defame me until I die, so I feel no need to listen to those who only care about about laying invective on me.

I am done with this conversation on the forums. If you still are wont to bloviate incessantly about my TVTropes persona, please take it to PMs.

Really now? This sounds nothing like you claiming that you're being picked on? Like you claim that you don't care? Like you claiming that you're going to ignore everyone else because you think they're picking on you? You know, just like what you would complain about on TVTropes? Yeah, some real mental gymnastics required here!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:00:57 pm by Wolf Lord Waldorf X »
Who needs a signature?

Offline Julian

• Pope
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2012, 01:39:21 pm »
Let's break this down a little....

I GET INSULTED WHEN TWO FAGS ARE FUCKING ON THE STREET AND I AM SICK IF I CALL THEM SICK ?!

try:
I GET INSULTED WHEN TWO FAGS ARE ON THE STREET AND I AM SICK IF I CALL THEM SICK ?!

or:
I GET INSULTED WHEN TWO PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ON THE STREET AND I AM SICK IF I CALL THEM SICK ?!

Firstly, it's a quirk of English to say in the street, rather than on the street. Possibly more it's a quirk of French to say on the street (sur le rue) rather than in the street (dans le rue) - it all depends upon your angle.

Additionally, English, like Greek is case sensitive. Try mixing it up occasionally, it may help you appear less psychotic. (Of course, you need to stick with broad convention when you do this, or suddenly tHe reVErsE AppEARS tRUe.)

Now then, which of the two sentences above makes more sense to you now we're not conflating factors? Which bit actually bothers you? Is it the fucking? Is it the homogenous relationship? (I'm giving you some credit here and assuming that you are actually aware that people with homosexual inclinations do other things in public than have intercourse.)

Anyway, frankly they're right - use of the word "FAG" as a pejorative, is more than a little sick, not just in the fantastical way that you applied it.

Now, moving on a little:
Where did the "insult" come from? The fact that your ignorant bigoted opinion wasn't listened to, or that people took offense to your hateful description of the hypothetical people you took 'offense' to?

Care to try again? Oh and seriously, which one wedges up your crack more, A or B? Have a little think about that... (And maybe a little less fantasising about reach-arounds and blow-jobs and rimming.)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2012, 05:27:10 pm »

Really now? I've done some research on you and quite frankly I am not convinced that you have changed. You use the same tactics and language that you have used in the past and I for one do not believe that you have indeed become an atheist. Why? Because you use the stereotypical "militant atheist" language that is more of a mockery tone than it is anything serious. When anyone calls you out for anything that you posted you go into your persecution complex just like you did in this post, in the SJ thread and in this thread. Quite frankly, if you had changed you wouldn't go crying to the moderators every time a forum member or members challenges what you say or think. In other words, you didn't change.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2012, 10:33:16 pm »
Quite frankly, if you had changed you wouldn't go crying to the moderators every time a forum member or members challenges what you say or think. In other words, you didn't change.

Did he really go crying to you guys over this? Really?
Who needs a signature?

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2012, 03:32:53 am »
Quite frankly, if you had changed you wouldn't go crying to the moderators every time a forum member or members challenges what you say or think. In other words, you didn't change.

Did he really go crying to you guys over this? Really?

Knowing Chagen as we do? I'm not even a mod, and I know it's a resounding yes.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2012, 03:47:54 am »
Can't we all just get along? 

RIP: Rodney King

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2012, 04:33:28 am »
Can't we all just get along? 

RIP: Rodney King

Alas, it is the unfortunate state we find ourselves in, where some folks will doggedly refuse to concede, even when there's nothing real to lose.

I like to call it Lighthorseman Syndrome.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2012, 08:07:02 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!