Author Topic: Dragon Cave  (Read 7729 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Dragon Cave
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:08:00 am »
Yes, this was a different topic. I decided to re-use the post to make this one useful rather than make a new one.

Anyway, might I make the suggestion that the Dragon Cave eggs should have their own thread? I hate scrolling through the forum and forgetting whose I clicked and whose I didn't. I love seeing the dragons in the sigs, I'd just like to be able to help everyone equally and not get smacked by my own forgetful derpiness.

So here be dragons.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:49:21 am by rosenewock21 »
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Re: Dragon Cave
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:49:56 am »
Changed the nature of the topic to start a new thread/game.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.