Author Topic: Emma Watson threatened with nude photo leak.  (Read 12732 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Emma Watson threatened with nude photo leak.
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:23:00 am »
Right so over the weekend, Emma Watson spoke to the UN about gender equality in a very moving speech.  Link for everyone to read.  Salient point is she calls upon both men and women to make the world a more equal place.  So guess what 4chan decided to do?

OH wait I spoiled that for you with the thread title

Meanwhile, Business Insider is reporting that a 4chan user “has created an ominous countdown site that hints at the release of leaked naked photographs of actress Emma Watson in just over four days.” The site, called “Emma You Are Next,” shows a countdown ticker and the message, “Never forget, the biggest to come thus far.” Though this comes on the heels of round two of a celebrity photo hacking, the Business Insider report is quick to add that this site is likely just a “prank.” You know, just one of those super-funny pranks where garbage people try to intimidate and silence women by threatening to invade their privacy and, as Anne Hathaway put it to a leering, totally out-of-line Matt Lauer, “commodify the sexuality of unwilling participants.”

Oh I wonder why some 4chan idiot would be so upset about what Ms. Watson said?  Hmmm...could this be the same type of trolls who get threated by people exposing how stupid and petty their favorite pastime might be?

Ironbite-can't wait for this troll to get smacked by a billy goat though.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Emma Watson threatened with nude photo leak.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 01:27:44 am »
Very mature /b/

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:35:51 am »
/b/ really is a hive of scum and villainy.

This really does not make sense. I might understand if 4chan was made up from "feminazis" who froth at mouth when someone mentions that men have a part in the struggle for equality... Instead it is either trolls trolling for the sake of being a troll or a bunch of MRAs who are angry when women support their cause.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:40:12 am »
Emma Watson is pretty hot. If she willingly and without duress released nude photos of herself, I would probably look at them.

That's irrelevant to the situation, though. This is obviously vile, and I wonder how long it'll take for the 4chan user to get traced.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 02:49:23 am »
For some reason, I thought of the people who used to wank off to Emma Watson when she was Hermione. Please don't get me started on these foul people of the yesteryear...

Also, once again, a bunch of manbabies cry about how gender egalitarianism is leading to the denial of their boners or whatever victimhood complexes the same kind of people carry. Don't get me started on these equally foul people either.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 08:54:25 am »
Actually, in case you haven't been keeping up, 4chan has been hijacked by SJWs.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 09:37:34 am »

Which board? The ones that I go to have some limits and standards, but I've seen no (serious) comments for people to check their privileges or anything or other SJW behaviour. (Well, there are complaints about SJWs and whiteknights when it turns out that /tg/ sides with a woman rather than the nice-guy harasser in a rpg scenario but that is just the usual strawman-defense.)

And don't get me started with places like /pol/ the only good thing is that at least when those people are there they aren't posting all over the internet as much as they would otherwise.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 09:41:35 am »

Which board? The ones that I go to have some limits and standards, but I've seen no (serious) comments for people to check their privileges or anything or other SJW behaviour. (Well, there are complaints about SJWs and whiteknights when it turns out that /tg/ sides with a woman rather than the nice-guy harasser in a rpg scenario but that is just the usual strawman-defense.)

And don't get me started with places like /pol/ the only good thing is that at least when those people are there they aren't posting all over the internet as much as they would otherwise.

Spoiled for size:

(click to show/hide)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 10:01:09 am »

Spoiled for size:

(click to show/hide)

If that's true, then fuck.  Old Mootles really shot himself in the dick this time, didn't he?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 10:37:02 am »

Spoiled for size:

(click to show/hide)
Eh, I doubt M00t is suddenly gone SJW, more likley he either A) Finds that all the threads popping up count as "Shitposting" or B) Is rightfully concerned it will devolve into discussing how they will rape Quinn/Anita, because 4chan.

If he was an SJW the whole site would have been deleted by now.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 11:22:22 am »
That read more like a butthurt screed from some MRA, to be honest.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 11:31:45 am »
Well, here's something from a former mod:

(click to show/hide)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 11:38:12 am »
Okay, not that I don't want to hear Gamergate drama, but could you please keep it in the proper thread?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 11:40:11 am »
Okay, not that I don't want to hear Gamergate drama, but could you please keep it in the proper thread?
This is completely relevant to the topic at hand.

Offline Murdin

• Bishop
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 12:51:26 pm »
This is completely relevant to the topic at hand.

This topic isn't primarily about 4chan. The fact that the two first answers happened to mention it, doesn't make it so.

Well, here's something from a former mod:

(click to show/hide)

"Something from a former mod" that was already on the huge ass image you posted immediately before that. moot's post was the only new "piece of evidence".

It is basically impossible to find reliable, objective sources on this kind of shitstorm. Obvious fakes and absurd overreactions (moot mentions that Anita is speaking at a conference about harassment = SJW!) are mixed with apparently serious pamphlets that would make a 9/11 truther shake their head in disbelief.

To be quite honest, I find it extremely doubtful that SJWs are SO powerful and influential among the Internet community that they could pull off that kind of thing. Certainly the actions of the "SJW mods" weren't consistent enough to actually prevent people from discussing about GG on 4chan and Reddit. I sincerely hope that you are taking everything with a heavy dose of salt. Haha, joking. I know you won't.

By the way... am I the only one to not know anymore what a "Social Justice Warrior" is supposed to be a this point? Aren't they supposed to be a laughing stock?