Author Topic: I has a Minecraft Server  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
I has a Minecraft Server
« on: March 25, 2012, 12:45:08 am »
Hey I uh, kind of fell into ownership of a SMP Minecraft server. Survival, no PVP, bukkit plug-ins, currently no white-list. Long story short: owner decided to quit because of school, so I am owner for now, maybe forever if I decide to keep the server running. It will be up until the end of April at least, because the host has already been paid until then.

Plug-in's include McBans Protection, LWC, HawkEye, Essentials and several others I am still learning.

If you'd like to play on it (it's a small relatively mature community) then PM me and I can give you the IP address. (It's currently called Abircraft and has several dedicated members who have played on it for months, myself included).

So yeah, creeper hugs for all.

ETA: Current members are debating a new seed, so the map may restart soon. Then again it may not. I am not sure yet.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:43:33 am by Jodie »
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: I has a Minecraft Server
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:21:00 pm »
Oh shit, you're the Jodie from Abircraft! This is DeezCraftz.

*Edit* I also approve of a new map. After the current map glitched and got rolled back, I'd rather just start fresh. It's up to everyone else, though.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:01:46 pm by Hades »
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 02:00:04 pm »
Lolz, small world Deez.

XD

I want a new map too, but many seem to want to keep this one. I don't want to do another restart and have half the community ragequit on me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:02:06 pm by Jodie »
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 02:22:11 pm »
while I, too, would like a restart, it seems easier to just keep the old map and build anew on it.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Rime

• Pope
  • Born too slow
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 05:40:09 pm »
I am now on Minecrack, but it's on a loaner account until my wife reluctantly registers.  For some odd reason I can't stop making games in Hardcore.
And when we're done soul searching,
And we carry the weight and die for a cause.
Is misery made beautiful
Right before our eyes.

Mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?