Author Topic: Pro-life Terrorism  (Read 16946 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Re: Pro-life Terrorism
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 04:50:12 pm »
I seriously need to make a "GODDAMMIT FLORIDA!" macro. >.<

Having only partially scanned over the rest of the thread, I'll say this:

If there IS a hell, I hope this guy burns in it and gets *insert horrific actions here* until he's *insert squicky reference here*.  Seriously.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 05:25:10 pm »
To the anti-choice movement, getting pregnant is "God's Curse" on womankind for shoving an apple down Adam's throat.  They wallow in the concept because it allows their own women hating motivations free reign.  That's all.  You're a woman.  You're worse then dirt.  If you get pregnant, its cause you're a slut.  Oh you were raped?  No such thing.  Just walking out of the house in anything is an invitation.  To them you're to blame for all the world's ills and they want to give you a reminder of that for all your days.

Ironbite-would love to burn the fuckers but that'd be wrong...so I just fantasize.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 10:03:04 am »
Funny how it's the woman's fault for getting pregnant. It takes two to make a baby, yet I never hear the pro-life crowd advocating any sort of "penalty" for the father of an unwanted baby (aside from legal penalties if it was rape).

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 01:57:27 pm »
Well, they probably will try to make him pay child support, but that doesn't affect his body for 9 months.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ranger_Joe

• Pope
  • The Stranger With Candy
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 02:39:39 pm »
These people should be treated no differently than any other kind of domestic, home grown terrorist cells. Take these people off to Guantanamo Bay and give them a few rounds of waterboarding since I am willing to bet the majority of the people protesting outside of clinics or those willing to firebomb the offices or assault/kill doctors are also the same people who say it isn't torture.

These people are no different than Al-Qaeda or the Taliban except for the fact they haven't gotten as violent as the two previously mentioned groups....Yet.

Bobby Joe Roger's mom should have swallowed. Or, Bobby Joe Roger's Dad should have just spunked off in his wife's belly button as opposed to inside her. Were this the case, we might have been spared this mans fucktardery.

(Edited to add swallowing, cumming in the belly button and mentions of fucktardation)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:46:11 pm by Ranger_Joe »
Rangers Lead The Way..All The Way!

I would give a fuck, but I gave my last one to your mother last night.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2012, 02:52:58 pm »
Their anti-abortion stance is every bit as inane as the extremist Islamic groups. They openly advocate making abortion a crime punishable by death. Remember how they tried to make the murder of abortion doctors legal in South Dakota?

It should be noted that that little small red dot (red indicating completely illegal) in Italy influences much of America's anti-abortion policy.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2012, 03:55:36 pm »
Funny how it's the woman's fault for getting pregnant. It takes two to make a baby, yet I never hear the pro-life crowd advocating any sort of "penalty" for the father of an unwanted baby (aside from legal penalties if it was rape).

Well, they probably will try to make him pay child support, but that doesn't affect his body for 9 months.

Oh they never blame the man.  It's always the woman's fault for "leading him on" and therefore she receives 100% of the blame.

Ironbite-remember girls, it's leading someone on if you just exist.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2012, 08:37:05 pm »
Their anti-abortion stance is every bit as inane as the extremist Islamic groups. They openly advocate making abortion a crime punishable by death. Remember how they tried to make the murder of abortion doctors legal in South Dakota?

It should be noted that that little small red dot (red indicating completely illegal) in Italy influences much of America's anti-abortion policy.

Venice? :P
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2012, 08:38:48 pm »

Venice? :P

The Holy See!
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2012, 08:40:02 pm »
What exactly does the color code mean?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 08:43:45 pm »
What exactly does the color code mean?
blue: Legal on request
green: Legal for rape, maternal life, health, mental health, socioeconomic factors, and/or fetal defects
yellow: Illegal with exception for rape, maternal life, health, fetal defects, and/or mental health
gold: Illegal with exception for rape, maternal life, health, and/or mental health
orange: Illegal with exception for maternal life, health, and/or mental health
red: Illegal with no exceptions
gray: Varies

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 09:30:05 pm »
So when places like Iraq, Iran, and even Afghanistan and Pakistan, a couple of the most notorious places for horrible women's rights, have exceptions for abortion, what does that tell you about the places that outlaw completely, like Vatican City?

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 10:09:04 pm »
So when places like Iraq, Iran, and even Afghanistan and Pakistan, a couple of the most notorious places for horrible women's rights, have exceptions for abortion, what does that tell you about the places that outlaw completely, like Vatican City?

It says that those places probably aren't as backwards as Vatican City.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 02:05:22 pm »
I'll be uncharacteristically optimistic here and hope it's just done for the purpose of making one act punishable under two or more different laws, thus allowing for a harsher sentence.

Please let that be the case...

To help you sleep easier at night: In some states it does carry two separate penalties. The rapist  is charged with rape and then gets a second charge of incest thrown on top of it.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2012, 10:02:41 pm »
I'll just leave this here:
The only moral abortion is MY abortion.

I should also add, anti-choice terrorists should be treated like the terrorists they are.  I'd say something about poetic justice if they were "disappeared" under the same anti-terror laws they probably supported, but we don't need to violate the constitution to prosecute them.