Author Topic: Gay man barred from adopting a cat  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Gay man barred from adopting a cat
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 01:31:01 pm »
I don't know if this is still a thing, but Direct Question: Book, chapter, and verse for justification on why you should withhold adopting animals for any reason.

“And the second is like to it: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” Mark 12:32

Barring homosexuals from adopting pets is an act of love towards them because as I explained, it can be used to save their souls.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:36:32 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 01:43:14 pm »
Now that I converted back to Catholicism, I feel that I should comment on this. Barring homosexuals from adopting pets is a good way to blackmail them to stop having homosexual relations and repent of their sins. Only let them adopt the pet if they agree to stop having homosexual relations.

Jesus Christ on a stick. And you wonder why you aren't converting anyone. Have you listened to yourself? Like, really stopped and thought about what you sound like to other people?

Because trust me, to me you sound like a monster.

Don't blame the messenger. I am just preaching what GOD says about homosexual behavior. I am trying to be helpful to homosexuals by proposing a strategy on how to cause them to repent. It is helpful to them because getting them to repent and stop having homosexual relations saves them from damnation.

Yeah, well, your god is an asshole then. Good riddance.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 01:52:06 pm »
We should ban Jacob from owning pets.  Hopefully this will blackmail him into turning gay.  This is an act of love since you have to be gay to go to heaven.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 03:53:50 pm »
Now that I converted back to Catholicism, I feel that I should comment on this. Barring homosexuals from adopting pets is a good way to blackmail them to stop having homosexual relations and repent of their sins. Only let them adopt the pet if they agree to stop having homosexual relations.

Jesus Christ on a stick. And you wonder why you aren't converting anyone. Have you listened to yourself? Like, really stopped and thought about what you sound like to other people?

Because trust me, to me you sound like a monster.

Don't blame the messenger. I am just preaching what GOD says about homosexual behavior. I am trying to be helpful to homosexuals by proposing a strategy on how to cause them to repent. It is helpful to them because getting them to repent and stop having homosexual relations saves them from damnation.

One other thing I want to mention. Blaming the messenger is perfectly okay when your problem is with the messenger, and let me tell you, you are a godawful messenger. You're far more likely to convince committed Christians to give up the faith than for anyone to convert to your reactionary ideas of Christianity. So yes, I'm going to blame the messenger. Because it's not just your message - the delivery is terrible.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2018, 03:16:13 am »
What I always suspected of devout Catholics, they're only ever truly happy when they're making someone else not.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 03:50:46 am »
They worship at two altars, one to hatred of the world, the other to the "god of control".
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 07:41:08 am »
What I always suspected of devout Catholics, they're only ever truly happy when they're making someone else not.

Us Catholics are happy when we help save people’s souls. We love homosexuals so we want to save them from the fires of hell which is why barring them from adopting pets is a good idea because it can blackmail them into repenting so that their souls can be saved.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 03:32:08 pm »
And you honestly think blackmailing people into repenting is a good look? Your optics are terrible let alone the idea of forcing people into accepting your religion on pain of you lot making their lives difficult is despicable.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 04:21:39 pm »
And you honestly think blackmailing people into repenting is a good look? Your optics are terrible let alone the idea of forcing people into accepting your religion on pain of you lot making their lives difficult is despicable.

It is not despicable because while it makes their lives difficult, it can cause them to repent and have a great afterlife.

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 04:55:29 pm »

It is not despicable because while it makes their lives difficult, it can cause them to repent and have a great afterlife.

Where they do nothing but praise your malevolent skydaddy whose followers forced them to deny who they are for their entire lives.

Fuck your God and fuck your God's followers.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 05:09:09 pm »

Where they do nothing but praise your malevolent skydaddy whose followers forced them to deny who they are for their entire lives.

Saving their souls is doing them a favor because it saves them from the alternative to heaven.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:26:47 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 03:58:50 pm »

Saving their souls is doing them a favor because it saves them from the alternative to heaven.
But Jacob Harrison doesn't "save souls" by converting people to Catholicism, Jacob Harrison further entrenches antipathy towards Catholicism and Christianity in general where it exists via his signature combination of terrible arguments and worse personality-just like those jerks who wouldn't allow the man to adopt a cat. There is overwhelming evidence of this happening on this very board, we can even call it "proof."

Perhaps Jacob Harrison and jerky cat adopters need a new hobby?

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 05:24:02 pm »
No, actually, it does make sense what Jakey-poo says. Remember, he's a practicing catholic. That means faith though guilt and coercion. Really, this is in following with catholic practices. I'm not saying give him a pass. It's a terrible idea and he's still a horrible person for suggesting it. But if you draw water from a catholic well, the water will indeed be tainted.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.