Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 855446 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1965 on: May 22, 2013, 01:15:21 pm »
I'm sorry.

They've updated the UI, allowing you to pick different color schemes including fucking TNG.  The character creation has been streamlined, the Klingon side now allows you to start at level 1 instead of level 20, they've added a brand new map area called Paradise City where you have a crap ton player away teams running around killing the same shit as you and, oh yeah, YOU CAN PLAY AS THE ROMULANS!

My only issue is the fact the Romulan ship choices are....limited.  Only one per tier until you hit Subadmiral.

Ironbite-meh whatever I'll be fine.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #1966 on: May 22, 2013, 01:31:55 pm »
I'm sorry.

They've updated the UI, allowing you to pick different color schemes including fucking TNG.  The character creation has been streamlined, the Klingon side now allows you to start at level 1 instead of level 20, they've added a brand new map area called Paradise City where you have a crap ton player away teams running around killing the same shit as you and, oh yeah, YOU CAN PLAY AS THE ROMULANS!

My only issue is the fact the Romulan ship choices are....limited.  Only one per tier until you hit Subadmiral.

Ironbite-meh whatever I'll be fine.

Oh I know, I was able to beta test it on the Tribble server for a few hours and levels before the fucknugget decided to rape me out of my primary source of entertainment. It's a good enough expansion that it was the primary source of the fire under my add to upgrade my video card.

Now I'm going gray just trying to get a fucking reply from a staff member to get my account back. *not happy*
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #1967 on: May 22, 2013, 05:00:17 pm »
Finished remodeling my room today. Moved all my stuff back in and finally got my computer back.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1968 on: May 22, 2013, 10:16:36 pm »

That's me (in the red ) at the graduation of someone very important. That girl is my adoptive sister, someone I took in just 2 years ago, when her mother tried to abandon her for a man she met online from England. As well as trying to steal her daughter's Social Security money she was to receive for her father's early death from cancer.

Kelly, once my best friend and now my only sibling, is the only girl in her family who has graduated on time and not pregnant. She's got a scholarship to SSC for the effort she's put into her schoolwork despite getting shafted hard by life. Everyone at that school is sad to see her go, as she's made friends with virtually everyone she's met despite only spending two years there.

And she's done something that, for much of her family, was downright miraculous.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1969 on: May 24, 2013, 05:22:12 pm »
I found one of the pins I thought I lost. So I quickly added it to my hat:

I have no idea where I would've found a replacement Yoda pin. Glad I found it again in my room.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #1970 on: May 27, 2013, 09:17:51 am »
I went to the Virginia Renaissance Faire with my wife and her parents yesterday. The faire is small when compared to the Maryland one (which happens late summer-early fall), but still really nice. Lots of vendors with cool stuff. A jousting demo. Lots of stages for entertainment. My wife and I entered the archery tournament, where (to our pleasure) we both managed to hit the target with all 3 arrows. I actually managed to hit the center ring with my last shot. (My first two were considerably farther out...)

I picked up a mug and mug strap, which were the two things I wanted. The mug strap actually matches my belt (black leather with a dragon).

Of course, we got sunburned because we forgot to put on sunscreen. I'm not too bad off because I was wearing a hat, long-sleeved shirt, and pants. My wife, however, is rather red. 
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #1971 on: May 27, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »
My moronic flatmate was given notice today. He goes at the end of June.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline chiheisen

• Apprentice
  • Don't mind me. I'm just your average lurker.
Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1972 on: May 28, 2013, 09:50:37 pm »
I sent my father-in-law copies of my most recent ultrasound last week.  Today, I received a package from him containing my favorite sweets from his area.  Yay!

一期一会

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1973 on: May 28, 2013, 10:19:31 pm »
Crusader Kings II just got the new DLC: The Old Gods.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1974 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:41 am »
I looked at my paystub online yesterday, and I'll be getting some extra money, which is awesome because I need to get some shorts.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1975 on: May 30, 2013, 05:28:34 pm »
I thought my wi-fi adapter was broken, but whatever problem it had was easily fixed (by the ancient art of opening the case, taking the offending part out and putting it back in again).
Σא

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1976 on: May 30, 2013, 05:33:48 pm »
I'll be starting my first night at work. I hope it goes well.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1977 on: May 30, 2013, 06:45:20 pm »
I have shiny new badges to wear at my job. And I finally got PC access, so the day went by much faster.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1978 on: May 30, 2013, 11:28:03 pm »
The NY Mets swept the Yankees, and my obnoxious Yankee fan relatives are silent... ;D

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #1979 on: June 01, 2013, 06:34:51 pm »
I posted for sale the first items for the ebay and etsy shops my wife and I have decided to run.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg