Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 855815 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #4200 on: December 15, 2016, 10:36:24 am »
I have Twinkies. Call me a fat fuck if you will, but I've always wanted to try those little suckers.

...And they taste like shit. Fucking hell, I paid $12 for those things.

And yet you will crave more and more and more until you're house smells like shitty cream filling.

Ironbite-good jorb.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4201 on: December 15, 2016, 07:03:32 pm »
Now that you mention it, I did go through the entire box pretty quickly, shitty aftertaste and all. If they weren't as nigh-on impossible to find over here as they are, I could have a serious problem on my hands.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4202 on: December 16, 2016, 02:08:12 pm »
I'M DONE!  My last final was done just over an hour ago.  It was calculus and it was suspiciously easy, even after triple-checking my answers.  I suspect that the professor took it easy on us since he's retiring once he posts our grades.

I am going to fucking nap now and will proceed to get blind, stinking drunk after dinner with either Kraken and/or Cruzan 151.  My liver will hate me, but fuck it, I am god damned partying because I'm confident that I did very well on all my exams; my health can get fucked.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #4203 on: December 16, 2016, 09:01:41 pm »
I'M DONE!  My last final was done just over an hour ago.  It was calculus and it was suspiciously easy, even after triple-checking my answers.  I suspect that the professor took it easy on us since he's retiring once he posts our grades.

I am going to fucking nap now and will proceed to get blind, stinking drunk after dinner with either Kraken and/or Cruzan 151.  My liver will hate me, but fuck it, I am god damned partying because I'm confident that I did very well on all my exams; my health can get fucked.

That is the attitude to have. Go you!
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4204 on: December 17, 2016, 06:05:32 pm »
I'm done moving! I now live in a different place.
Σא

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4205 on: December 18, 2016, 02:38:36 am »
I started driving lessons recently. Turns out Im pretty good at it.

My sister came over, and mum has been super determined to not let me in her car.

My sister then convinced mum to let me drive around and get her opinion.

She thought lui would go onto her side and say no if I did well. Which I did, so now mom is giving me control of her car. That sigh of defeat though...
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #4206 on: December 18, 2016, 10:14:17 pm »
I found this Daily Mail headline generator. The last one I got was "COULD THE METRIC SYSTEM BURGLE YOUR CHILDREN?"
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #4207 on: December 19, 2016, 01:46:56 pm »
I'm unemployed at the moment so I can get ready to move. No more running a restaurant for at least the next 5 weeks! 
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4208 on: December 19, 2016, 02:55:45 pm »
NEW PHONE! ...After the old one broke down. I mean, the battery needed recharging after 2 hours of use and it kept tilting so badly that I had to remove the battery to get it to restart at least once per day but I was trying to use it as long as possible. Now I finally gave up after it stopped recognizing the SIM card (nothing wrong with the card, I checked that first) and went and bought an Xcover 3. Feels like I'm a traitor buying the first non-Finnish mobile phone I've ever had but it should be a tough one and it was reasonably cheap.

...Though now I am going to have to copy all the old phone numbers manually because the old phone refuses to give up her secrets.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4209 on: December 20, 2016, 02:26:25 am »
I bought a kindle.

Office works fucked up and sent me two. Im giving the second to my boyfriend whos going to give me a hundred for it.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4210 on: December 20, 2016, 10:49:09 pm »
Got my final grades in for my first semester of university.  Aside from that one class about Linux, where I apparently missed an assignment I swore I did and ended up with a C overall, I got an A and 3 Bs.  If my math's right, that puts me at a 3.75 GPA for the semester.  Not bad, not bad at all...
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4211 on: December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 am »
Played a game of Cards Against Humanity with the family. We went through the entire deck in around four hours, during which time we all almost pissed ourselves pretty much every round.

We need to get our hands on the rest of the expansions.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4212 on: January 03, 2017, 08:24:58 am »
New laptop arrived today. Tried a few games out on it, and my god, the frames. The sweet, delicious frames. I have more frames than an overstocked art supplies warehouse. Games that would dip down into the single digits on my old machine are now silky smooth, like a hairless Filipino boy's buttered anus.

So far, it's been worth every last cent.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #4213 on: January 03, 2017, 12:25:37 pm »
It hasn't been long yet, but I've been completely utterly heart wrenchingly sober since the start of the new year. No booze, no weed, no nothing.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4214 on: January 03, 2017, 07:07:31 pm »
My long unworking email account is back up, meaning my new computer is almost finished.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!