Author Topic: Paul Ryan named by Romney as running mate  (Read 12122 times)

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
Re: Paul Ryan named by Romney as running mate
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 09:34:38 pm »
But Marco Rubio is Hispanic, which in Extreme Republicanese translates to illegal, Muslim, terrorist.  Romney needs the racist voters to come to the polls.

I suppose mentioning Bobby Jindal (Indian Catholic) or Eric Cantor (Eastern European Jewish) would be out of the question then?

Because either of them would have also been a better pick than Ryan.

Hell, I don't even like Eric Cantor that much, and even I think he would be a better choice, if only because he has greater influence within the party.

Jon Huntsman.

And that's it.

Oh please.  We all know that Huntsman is also a Mormon too moderate too reasonable too liberal to get nominated for anything.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:38:21 pm by Fpqxz »
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 09:37:35 pm »
I don't think I've ever heard of Paul Ryan. Would anyone care to tell what he's done/said that makes him Palin with a dick?
Enjoy

Reading that it doesn't sound that odd of opinions to me. It sounds about standard for the people around here, most of whom are poor as fuck.

Standard for people here?  I have to ask...are you high right now?
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 09:44:10 pm »
I don't think I've ever heard of Paul Ryan. Would anyone care to tell what he's done/said that makes him Palin with a dick?
Enjoy

Reading that it doesn't sound that odd of opinions to me. It sounds about standard for the people around here, most of whom are poor as fuck.

I think he may be refering to where he lives. He lives a rightwing fuckhole, so...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:45:50 pm by nickiknack »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 09:51:32 pm »
Enjoy

I think he may be refering to where he lives. He lives a rightwing fuckhole, so...

That's exactly what I mean.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 12:16:05 am »
That's exactly what I mean.

My apologies, and sympathies.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 12:19:18 am »
A fascinating look at the process of vetting and the measures taken to ensure secrecy.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/the-inside-story-of-how-mitt-romney-chose-paul-rya

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 01:16:34 am »
I wonder how many years of Paul's tax returns Romney got to look at before deciding.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 01:27:38 am »
My fear is this will just send more money to Romney

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 05:03:37 am »
Is there any way to eliminate (not through violence) both Obama and Romney from the elections and just have one between Jill Stein and Gary Johnson?
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2012, 08:02:28 am »

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 11:42:27 am »
Is there any way to eliminate (not through violence) both Obama and Romney from the elections and just have one between Jill Stein and Gary Johnson?
Why does Rocky Anderson always get ignored??

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 11:47:38 am »
I'll get the Paulbots.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 05:38:08 pm »
Why does Rocky Anderson always get ignored??
As much as I hate to sound like I am belittling the efforts of the Justice Party, it's a relatively new political party and it would be easy to overlook them.

And if anyone wants Rocky Anderson in office (hell, anyone who isn't Mitt Romney or Barack Obama), it's a good idea to spread the word, then maybe some people would be encourage to vote for Rocky (or again, a desired leader).

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 05:57:52 pm »
You don't sound belittling, and  you're right it is a new party. It really doesn't matter, because we have a shit tastic political system in desperate need of reform, so third party people have a voice. But this is coming from someone who is sick of seeing people ignore the likes of Stein, Anderson and Johnson, in favor of people like Ron Paul, who is appearatly the only answer to Mittens and Obama(Yeah, I've had way too many run ins with Paulbots).
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:30:41 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 07:29:49 pm »
Ew, Ron Paul.

I just now thought of how my mother believes he makes the most sense out of all the politicians available, and this is also a person who doesn't know the voices of Jill Stein, Gary Johnson and Rocky Anderson. She is even in favor of the return to the Gold Standard, which the abolition of was a good thing since now the price of gold is more expensive than it was when it was abolished (and I'm pretty sure Paul Ryan is in just as much favor of the Gold Standard as Ron Paul is).

What my mother also doesn't know about him is that 1. he wants to abolish civil rights, 2. pass the Sanctity of Life Act (anti-choice and anti-reproductive rights), 3. also pass the Family Protection Act (anti-LGBT) and 4. abolish government involvement with anything (but what happens in the bedroom) altogether. I mean that man is fucking bat-shit insane and I don't understand why anyone would support him unless they own a copy of the King James Version Bible and Atlas Shrugged together.

Oh yeah. It's funny because Ayn Rand is an Atheist and the Tea Party (who is in just as high favor of a Free-Market Capitalist system) shows high contempt for anyone who isn't Christian and not only that, Rand herself is anti-Christianity because the religion encourages others to the compassionate, despite the fact that Fundamentalist Christians (and Fundamentalists in general) are some of the least compassionate people in the world next to Objectivists.