Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1630011 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #6840 on: August 20, 2019, 09:04:24 pm »
I remember there was one anti-vax group called Autism speaks that made a "documentary" that included a woman who said when she found out her kid was autistic she planned to lock the kid in her car and push it off a cliff.  And she only didn't because of how it might affect her "normal children".  And she said that right in front of the kid, who is perfectly capable of understanding what she said.  And the anti-vaxxers completely took her side and were all "Look how hard it is to raise an autistic child poor woman."

Add to that the fuckers who try to cure autism with bleach enemas and there is a shocking number of people who would rather see kids dead then autistic.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #6841 on: August 21, 2019, 01:28:25 am »
Gods, Autism Speaks is so horrible. I don't need to be cured, thank you. And the worst part is that they keep getting prominent support and treated as a legitimate autism organization.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6842 on: August 21, 2019, 01:56:20 am »
Wow you mean this isn't how a real autism advocacy group presents things?/sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UgLnWJFGHQ

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6843 on: August 22, 2019, 10:02:34 pm »
Gods, Autism Speaks is so horrible. I don't need to be cured, thank you. And the worst part is that they keep getting prominent support and treated as a legitimate autism organization.

Fucking really.

My dad didn't need cunts like that, sayin' he'd have been better off dead because they assumed he was autistic because vaccines or other shit.  He was autistic because of fucking brain damage.  But, no.  Let's not get into something real like neuroscience and try to understand how and why this happens.  Let's just ook and eek about how "dey gots da 'tism" and beat people over the head with baseball bats made of calcified bullshit.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6844 on: August 23, 2019, 12:48:21 am »
STOP THE PRESSES!  A.F. BRANCO DID A NON-HIDEOUS CARICATURE!

Still a shitty cartoon, though.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6845 on: August 23, 2019, 03:18:59 am »
What are they going to say about Trump's comment about US Jews showing 'disloyalty'?

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #6846 on: August 23, 2019, 09:29:56 am »
What are they going to say about Trump's comment about US Jews showing 'disloyalty'?

The same thing Trump himself said and did; shift from anti-Semitism to claiming that the Dems are anti-Semitic without missing a beat and without even seeing the hypocrisy.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #6847 on: August 23, 2019, 01:23:53 pm »

The same thing Trump himself said and did; shift from anti-Semitism to claiming that the Dems are anti-Semitic without missing a beat and without even seeing the hypocrisy.

It's easy to do 180 turns like this when you think anti-Semitism as empty rhetoric to weaponize instead of a real world phenomenon. Bigots don't see accusations about their bigotry as anything more than that.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #6848 on: October 20, 2019, 12:18:25 pm »
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6849 on: November 09, 2019, 09:30:09 pm »
Ben is Back

Fortunately the vaccine supporters race car is much faster and more aerodynamic then the anti-vaxxer's bus and will thus win the fight to make sure kids will get a future.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #6850 on: November 09, 2019, 10:38:24 pm »
Ben is Back

Fortunately the vaccine supporters race car is much faster and more aerodynamic then the anti-vaxxer's bus and will thus win the fight to make sure kids will get a future.

I can't see the picture.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6851 on: November 10, 2019, 05:15:37 am »
TIL "Real Journalism"means lying and scamming millions off of the soccer mom demographic.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6852 on: November 22, 2019, 09:40:38 pm »
Ramirez is such a fucking hack. So he thinks there is a problem with the call but the investigation of it is terrible and that it will cost taxpayers is terrible. So what he really wants is what?

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #6853 on: November 27, 2019, 10:31:51 pm »

"Why do you hate Jews?"

"Why shouldn't I hate my oppressor?"

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6854 on: December 03, 2019, 12:25:24 pm »

You Incel shits leave Aang out of this