Author Topic: Are you kidding me?  (Read 8920 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Are you kidding me?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 01:33:50 pm »
And we glass the rest.  Jerusalem is a holy site for your bronze age fucknuttery?  Tough Shit, it's a radioactive deadland now.  Grow up and get a life.

"We glass the rest" is shorthand for "it's happening in a place I've never seen so I can't empathize with them and I don't care about any consequences of my actions."

Why should we listen to you when it comes to international affairs?

If people outside the region cared about the consequences of their actions (by which I assume you mean the piles of dead), then we'd never have gotten involved in the first place.

Left to their own devices, they'd just try and kill each other off.  Without support from the west Israel would have been wiped off the map decades ago and without pressure from the west they would already have finished revisiting the treatment on the Palestinians. 

There is no peaceful solution given that both sides are religiously motivated windowlickers, but we can excise the entire region and all of its' sociopolitics like the cancer it is.

Yep, the solution to the action of a few thousand fuckwits is to kill millions of innocents.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 01:42:03 pm »
And we glass the rest.  Jerusalem is a holy site for your bronze age fucknuttery?  Tough Shit, it's a radioactive deadland now.  Grow up and get a life.

"We glass the rest" is shorthand for "it's happening in a place I've never seen so I can't empathize with them and I don't care about any consequences of my actions."

If people outside the region cared about the consequences of their actions (by which I assume you mean the piles of dead), then we'd never have gotten involved in the first place.

Left to their own devices, they'd just try and kill each other off.  Without support from the west Israel would have been wiped off the map decades ago and without pressure from the west they would already have finished revisiting the treatment on the Palestinians. 

There is no peaceful solution given that both sides are religiously motivated windowlickers, but we can excise the entire region and all of its' sociopolitics like the cancer it is.

Yep, the solution to the action of a few thousand fuckwits is to kill millions of innocents.

Denying the complicity of the general populace is a cheap copout.  If those millions of innocents didn't want "a few thousand" genocidal nutbags running their countries, they'd have acted to change things at some point in the last 7 decades, one would think.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 01:49:26 pm »

Denying the complicity of the general populace is a cheap copout.  If those millions of innocents didn't want "a few thousand" genocidal nutbags running their countries, they'd have acted to change things at some point in the last 7 decades, one would think.

There was a time when Israel tried to change for the better.  Unfortunately, events beyond their control in Palestine stonewalled the peace process.

And "genocidal"?  Seriously?  I agree that Israeli policy towards the Palestinians is worthy of criticism, but calling it outright genocide is a gross exaggeration.  Also, by your logic, the people of Gaza deserve their suffering for voting in Hamas!

Really, your "solution" is just plain monstrous.  I think it says something that not even our resident sociopath has suggested something like that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:32:08 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 02:29:37 pm »

So, instead of actually treating the brain tumor, you're suggesting we just give the area some Aspirin and expect it to be okay.  That will end well.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 03:43:03 pm »

There was a time when Israel tried to change for the better.  Unfortunately, events beyond their control in Palestine stonewalled the peace process.

And "genocidal"?  Seriously?  I agree that Israeli policy towards the Palestinians is worthy of criticism, but calling it outright genocide is a gross exaggeration.  Also, by your logic, the people of Gaza deserve their suffering for voting in Hamas!

Really, your "solution" is just plain monstrous.  I think it says something that not even our resident sociopath has suggested something like that.

Imagine a scenario where Israel isn't surrounded by people who despise them and isn't even *marginally* beholden to the west. 

Look at what they've done while under the gaze of their western benefactors.  Do you not think that, given the chance, they would go further?

It's certainly not moral concerns holding them back.

This isn't to absolve the Palestinians, who, were the roles to be reversed would be doing THE EXACT SAME SHIT.

My initial aim would be to wash our hands of the whole situation and let the backwards fuckwits wipe each other out, but there are too many bleeding hearts in the west who would weep copiously and start charities to prolong the agony for the rest of us.  Cleansing nuclear fire would just bypass all that lameness and get the deed over with.

Then we can all move on into a more grown-up and less spasticated future.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Svata

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2015, 04:27:18 pm »

So, instead of actually treating the brain tumor, you're suggesting we just give the area some Aspirin and expect it to be okay.  That will end well.

No, its more instead of treating it, cutting the brain out, lighting it on fire, and stomping on it to put it out.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 05:39:11 pm »

No, its more instead of treating it, cutting the brain out, lighting it on fire, and stomping on it to put it out.

More like a quick and mostly painless procedure to put the body down since the brain is riddled with malignant tumours and there's no operation that can save it, if we're using your metaphor.

Oh, let me guess, you've suddenly turned to the prolifers for arguments against mercy killing?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 05:44:40 pm »
If the Palestinians aren't allowed to continue their cause through non-violent means does this mean that Israel prefers them to be violent? (Of course it does, then they can say that anything they do is self defense.)

At this point I don't like the Israeli goverment very much and though I have nothing against their people as individuals I wish they would get some sense as a group because these warmongers are only in power through majority support. Not to say that the Palestians haven't done anything wrong, but they are the underdogs and this move for example was at least in the right direction... Unlike their rocket attacks, which are a) ineffective b) target civilians c) do not help their cause in any way.

Preferably, that violence would take the form of suicide bombing.

Do you mean Taba?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 06:00:53 pm by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Svata

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 06:00:11 pm »

More like a quick and mostly painless procedure to put the body down since the brain is riddled with malignant tumours and there's no operation that can save it, if we're using your metaphor.

Oh, let me guess, you've suddenly turned to the prolifers for arguments against mercy killing?
Flaw[size=78%] Mercy killing is generally done with the person being mercy-killed's permission.[/size]

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 06:55:46 pm »

Please tell me more about this planet you live on. The one where I'm a pro-lifer and your solution is a mercy killing. I'll grab the popcorn.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 07:05:42 pm »
Well you've got a good name I'll give you that.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2015, 07:42:25 pm »
Flaw: That's not mercy killing, that's genocide.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 07:43:29 pm »
For a troll, he's not very interesting, is he?  He's just another generic extremely misanthropic teenager.  -0/10.  Has achieved impossible levels of fail.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 09:37:32 pm »
Yeah, this guy isn't nearly as fun as, say, Skyfire.  Or Mabus.  Or even Joey.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 09:38:07 pm »

Please tell me more about this planet you live on. The one where I'm a pro-lifer and your solution is a mercy killing. I'll grab the popcorn.

You know, it's really not very sporting for someone of your caliber to pick on 13 year olds who think they need to act like world hating badasses because their balls finally dropped.