Author Topic: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion  (Read 15442 times)

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
Re: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 11:02:57 am »
Oooh, she was FAST that time.  Less than 20 minutes!  I didnt check, but that account's probably banned.  For this:

Tenement Funster 23 minutes ago
Removed

This is not censorship. Or, rather, it's censorship that is completely legal. Twitter, as a private business, is allowed to accept or reject whatever advertisements they want to. Look at it this way: Would it be "bullying" or "persecution" if a Christian bookstore refused to carry books on witchcraft or something like that?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2017, 11:49:56 am »
I am convinced she sits there all day long waiting to lower the ban hammer.  Usually they are deleted within seconds.

Message me if you want to know how to create new Disqus accounts lightning quick.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2017, 06:19:24 pm »
Here is some fun reading.  People who have complained about Lady Checkmate's banning practices in the past.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/ducksden/discussion/channel-ducksden/lady_checkmate_is_a_lunatic/

https://disqus.com/home/channel/discussdisqus/discussion/channel-discussdisqus/will_lady_checkmate_be_the_downfall_of_disqus/

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-discussdisqus/moderator_lady_checkmate_using_authority_to_ban_those_she_disagrees_with/

https://disqus.com/home/channel/everythinginmoderation/discussion/channel-everythinginmoderation/lady_checkmate_human_polygraph_not_really/ (a Christian she fell out with)

https://disqus.com/home/channel/godspiritualityandreligion/discussion/channel-godspiritualityandreligion/faith_and_religion_lady_checkmate_banned_me_from_posting_why/

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-whackechochamber/banned_from_news_network/

https://disqus.com/home/channel/disqusresistance/discussion/channel-disqusresistance/lady_checkmate_is_fraudulent_and_dishonest/

This is quite interesting, it's a "conflict resolution" channel BUT IT'S RUN BY LADY CHECKMATE! (When I fell afoul of her the first time, this is where I took my grievance.  She deleted it and never responded to it...so what you see here is likely going to be a whitewash)  Quite hilarious.  To give the illusion of being a fair and balanced moderator she has this channel...and the people who post here don't know that they're appealing to the same judge, jury and executioner who banned them in the first place. Wonder how far anyone's ever got.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/battlegrounddiscuss/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 06:25:37 pm by Jocasta »

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 05:27:48 am »
it's a "conflict resolution" channel BUT IT'S RUN BY LADY CHECKMATE!

Sweeping things under the rug sure is one way to "resolve" a conflict.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 11:18:14 pm »
If you have ever wondered what a bona fide discussion with Lady Checkmate looks like, this is possibly the most fascinating bit of reading I have seen in a while.

To set this up:  the head moderator for the RELIGION channel of Disqus, which is the largest religion discussion group that they have there, posted something on Lady Checkmate's channel, and because she is crazy Lady Checkmate, she deleted it.  This got the moderator pissed off enough to write to ask why - this was done on Lady Checkmate's "conflict resolution" (LOL) channel.  What follows is the most passive-aggressive conversation between two people who clearly loathe each other but are trying to put on good showings as the mods for their respective channels.  Best part for me is watching Lady Checkmate repeat the same insulting question over and over.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-battlegrounddiscuss/apparent_inadvertent_repost/

pyro

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2017, 01:10:14 pm »
And she ends it by linking a sermon and locking the thread.

I, personally, am quite done with Lady Checkmate. I've stopped visiting her channel, and I'm out of the downvote brigade. She's so paranoid that the worst thing you could do with her is leave her alone and let the inner demons have their way.

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2017, 05:40:53 pm »
So where can I find Lady to attempt a discussion with her so I can get banned too~ if I can even get onto the board at all, I was banned as Sharon_at _home and I haven't checked back since and now I don't have the link. Can someone tell me where to go to meet this "person" using the term loosely, and possibly have a chance with her.

Please send me into battle!!!

For your consideration Jocasta, I figured it out that she looks at the date you created the account, and if it is too recent, she will expect you to be a troll, or you know "out to get her". So it is the length of time as much as what she has seen of your posts in that name.

Blessings!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2017, 01:37:53 pm »
I think the best thing to do with anyone who wishes to take Lady Censorship to task is just blindside her with unexpected posts every once in a while.  Catch her off guard, post on her channel with a new name anytime you feel like it.  I've got unlimited energy to go up against her because she's an absolute disease and I can't overlook how she treats people.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 11:00:53 am »
I cannot really submit this one because it's more political and less "fundie" but it's still pretty unbelievable.

Keep in mind that Lady Checkmate is a BLACK WOMAN.  And she posted this:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/praise_report_sheriff_joe_arpaio_wins_pardon_from_trump/

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 02:22:34 pm »
Yeah... 50 years of "admirable" service includes racial profiling (but mainly "Mexican looking" folks so maybe that's ok for her?) forcing a woman to give birth while wearing shackles (pro-life!) NOT investigating dozens of child sex abuse cases because the children were Latinos and of course, 75% of the cases he got were marked as "case closed" without anyone actually doing anything about them...

In fact, here's a better summary (with sources) of the shady stuff that he has done than I could ever write:

https://np.reddit.com/r/BlueMidterm2018/comments/6w2evw/trump_has_pardoned_former_arizona_sheriff_joe/dm4xget/?sh=1cb46085&st=1Z141Z3

Just in case you ever need to throw a list of links at someone who defends ol' Joe.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2017, 01:25:16 am »
How the hell do people look up to this guy as a law enforcement officer? He's one of the shittiest Sheriffs, just for that fake assassination attempt alone.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2017, 03:21:09 am »
I still can't tell whether Amos believes in predestination or choice. I'm leaning towards the former.

As an aside his typing style makes ibbles quirk, much more charming than I previously found it.

Is it meant to work on the basis that as we read pass the ellipsis his profound wisdom sinks in?

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2017, 03:25:53 pm »
I still can't tell whether Amos believes in predestination or choice. I'm leaning towards the former.

As an aside his typing style makes ibbles quirk, much more charming than I previously found it.

Is it meant to work on the basis that as we read pass the ellipsis his profound wisdom sinks in?

I was reading the posts between MCrow and Amos. The first ones specifically and a few later on do not sound like Amos. Amos is not one to write that much for one thing. He likes to write very little as a reply especially.
Maybe Amos is on vacation and someone offered to post for him?
All I know is that I did not feel like it was Amos' posts when I read them.
Unless he was acting dumb when he was posting with me.

This Amos actually sounds like he knows what he is talking about, although there are some things that Amos never admitted to when he was "discussing" it with me.

The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2017, 05:13:33 pm »
Lady Checkmate's latest:  She has set things up on her channel so ANY comment that gets made has to be approved before she will post it.  In other words, NO ONE can comment on anything posted there, ever.  Anything that gets through will have been personally OKed by her.

She's just out of her tiny little mind.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2017, 05:55:59 pm »
At what point do you just give up?