Author Topic: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion  (Read 15442 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2017, 11:56:04 pm »
At what point do you just give up?
right after she does.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2017, 12:03:37 am »
At what point do you just give up?

Give upp trying to reason with someone like Checkmate?
I'd say now would be a good time. She's not interested in anything other than her circlejerk of fundie friends.

Best we just laugh at her from a distance as she continues to say dumb shit.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2017, 01:45:10 am »
Lady Checkmate's latest:  She has set things up on her channel so ANY comment that gets made has to be approved before she will post it.  In other words, NO ONE can comment on anything posted there, ever.  Anything that gets through will have been personally OKed by her.

She's just out of her tiny little mind.

I guess that's... *puts on shades* Check. Mate.

*takes off shades* ...Lady. Lady checkmate.

*stabs his eye with the shades when trying to put them back on*
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2017, 08:15:07 am »
Trying to reason with her?  Oh no no no no.  I don't think anyone is trying to do that.  At this point it's just trolling the living hell out of her for being such a shitty human being.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2017, 01:46:32 am »
Has anyone tried to hack her account yet?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 07:03:32 am »
Has anyone tried to hack her account yet?

Not to my knowledge.  I would LOVE to see it happen.  If you know a guy, hook me up.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 12:42:32 pm by Jocasta »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 05:54:30 pm »
If I could hack her account, I'd make a dozen topics stating that "I, Lady Checkmate, convert to Rastafarianism."
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2017, 07:18:26 pm »

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:45 am »
Does anyone know if LadyInChrist♥BlessedBeTheLord  is actually Lady Checkmate? She sure makes me feel like she is; if it isn't her, then she is someone just as hateful.
I just ripped into her (Christianly of course! lol!) about her attitude of hate. she said that Garbage Adams hated Christians and I couldn't sit and not say anything. I ended up giving her trouble in 2 posts!
She is as annoying as Amos is.
I hope others read my posts and realize that other Christians are not like her (or Amos). I get really upset when I hear about the people who hate Christians because of the way they behave. It's so Un-Christ-like. And so against Jesus' commandments.
Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest.
I wonder if I will be banned for my posts. lol!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2017, 12:32:57 am »
Does anyone know if LadyInChrist♥BlessedBeTheLord  is actually Lady Checkmate? She sure makes me feel like she is; if it isn't her, then she is someone just as hateful.
I suspect so, she is nearly as evasive but Lady Checkmate never completely emerges on channels she does not completely control.  In other words, she is an utter raging control freak in places where she runs things, but never says much in places where she's just a regular slob.  That makes it practically impossible to hold her to any accountability.  Either she's the Queen of Hearts, totally tyrannical and silences everything she wants to silence, or almost imperceptible in places where she's vulnerable.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2017, 12:39:08 am »
On the subject of Lady Checkmate, I had no idea she runs a THIRD channel called Community Council.  It it worth reading through.  She is working very hard to explain to practically everyone why she doesn't allow any posts on her channel anymore.  As usual, she blames her "alt-left sock troll".  Quite funny really, her raging paranoia has caused her channel to be basically unusable, no one recommends her stories anymore, it's like a one-woman ghost town.  I refer of course to Faith & Religion.

If you go down far enough you see a few bewildered people asking why they were banned by her and you see her screaming paranoid abuse followed by her ban, with nobody getting in another word on the matter.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/communitycouncil/

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2017, 10:04:43 am »
Can they read each and every post that we have on this board?
If that is the case, I will be PM'ing you because I think it has helped them identify me

I laugh because since I took Jocasta's advice about posting there, because now they cannot ban my IP because it could be anywhere in the world each time they try to catch me. You're right Jocasta, it is kind of fun to use available technology to fight back when it is about the ridiculous bans they've done. Especially since it's legal.  ::)

Is there a way to make one of the boards we post on private so they are not able to see our posts? Just curious for the most part. I expect it takes money to privatize it.
(stupid money)

I'd like to avoid being banned again, when I start to post again. If I mention anything here, they could work out who I am.
So I will remain anonymous when I finally go back to the site.
I told a few people about the site and the problems I've been having with the comment board and a few of them are going to check it out. I thought it could prove that they are banning because of personal beliefs, or disagreeing with them.

One of the things you can flag the comment on is that you "don't agree"; what would they do to anyone who did not agree except ban them and as I've said before, how can you have a discussion without the people who do not agree with some of the posters. Obviously they are having trouble talking about the articles because they all agree. All they can do is post more support of the first posters' comment. Sounds boring to me.  :-\
So I do plan to return but down the road a bit. I am waiting to see if anyone I talked to about the site will start posting, for one thing. I can still up-vote / down-vote if I am banned, apparently. So I will just enjoy the "discussion" and up-vote the ones that actually have a better point than the Fundies do. It's the least I can do, right?  :P

Let me know by PM if you want to hear anything more about when I will post again, or you know, whatever I would not want to post and expose the information.

Is James Blue one of Lady Checkmate's buddies? He's able to post, but he's kind of on the quiet side compared to the others.
He's actually been very kind to me a number of times, which doesn't follow the others much, just the people who believe differently, and the atheists and gays. Anyone know much about him?

I'm still uncomfortable about lying to be able to post, and I'm trying to convince myself that it is my duty to defend my Jesus and what I believe in, but it's not getting me very far. I have a lot of other things  I am involved in right now so this is going down in priority for me, but as I said, I am hoping some friends will help us out with the posters and I have already told them about VPN's and to use them, so I will be intrigued to see what happens when they start posting opposed to the others.
I'm looking forward to reading their posts, and I am going to get feedback from them as well.  8)

Blessings my friends! Have a great day!

The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2017, 12:01:44 pm »
Yes, they can read what we write here, where they know me only as Jocasta but never as any of the people over there.  Hi guys, if you're reading this!  Having fun pretending to be Christians?

A private area here would be great, I can ask shy about that.  I will PM him.

Change your style slightly and they shouldn't recognize you.  Your posts are usually lengthy (nothing wrong with that, by the way) so if you vary the length you might escape detection.  Although it's kind of fun when they suspect you but can't prove it.  And there's nothing they can do about it.  You can come back as many times as you like. 

Bringing more people over there to irritate them is a fantastic idea.  It shouldn't be a fundamentalist Christian echo chamber, and if it is, they shouldn't be inviting outside opinion (which they do).

I don't usually flag things.  The options they give you are stupid.  You have NO option, for example, to say "I'm flagging this guy because he's being an obnoxious, insulting jerk".  The closest you get is when they give you the option "I disagree with this user".  Hilarious, if I flagged everything on there that I disagreed with I'd be there all flipping day.

James Blue is one of the good guys.  I think he's actually Christian too, or at least he used to be.  I'd love to get him over here.

As for Lady Checkmate - the subject of this thread - she isn't bright enough to know that she's been severely hamstrung and her Faith & Religion channel is useless if people can't DISCUSS things on it - the website is called DISQUS for a reason.  But if she trusts nobody at all, her channel is a joke.  Which it is anyway.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2017, 02:27:37 pm »
Confidential confessions area is private.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2017, 02:59:03 pm »
Give upp trying to reason with someone like Checkmate?
I'd say now would be a good time. She's not interested in anything other than her circlejerk of fundie friends.

Best we just laugh at her from a distance as she continues to say dumb shit.

Ah, but then I would miss out on trolling the living crap out of her, which is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

The fun factor is exactly proportional to how much of a scumbag the person you're dealing with is.