Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076735 times)

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2490 on: November 04, 2012, 09:15:44 pm »
It's not paranoia if they are really out to get you.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2491 on: November 05, 2012, 12:59:55 pm »
Speaking of buses, the Portland buses seem to have utterly lost their shit. I went to see "Wreck-It Ralph" with a buddy and ended up having to walk SEVEN GODDAMN MILES to get back to school. Movie? Great. Three and a half hours of trudging? Not so much.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2492 on: November 05, 2012, 03:37:36 pm »
People who think owning a dog means letting it lie around the house all day, and feeding it occasionally. No. When you get a dog, you have to know a thing or two about the breed so you know how much exercise it'll need each day, and how much downtime it can handle before going berserk. If you get something like a border collie, don't bitch and moan about the poor thing being hyper all day when it's your own goddamn fault for never walking it. Don't get a dog like that if you're in an apartment and know you won't be able to handle it. Be responsible.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Distind

« Reply #2493 on: November 05, 2012, 09:01:22 pm »
People who think owning a dog means letting it lie around the house all day, and feeding it occasionally. No. When you get a dog, you have to know a thing or two about the breed so you know how much exercise it'll need each day, and how much downtime it can handle before going berserk. If you get something like a border collie, don't bitch and moan about the poor thing being hyper all day when it's your own goddamn fault for never walking it. Don't get a dog like that if you're in an apartment and know you won't be able to handle it. Be responsible.
Yeah, if you want a lump to feed, get a cat. You won't be dissapointed.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2494 on: November 05, 2012, 09:35:27 pm »
Next dog I get is gonna be a greyhound.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2495 on: November 05, 2012, 09:50:06 pm »
My electric blanket died and I am so cold.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2496 on: November 05, 2012, 09:55:17 pm »
Skin a bear and you won't be

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2497 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:20 pm »
Yeah, I would be too dead to be cold.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2498 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:54 pm »
Next dog I get is gonna be a greyhound.

Hope you're ready for "fun runs", medical bills, and going for long jogs with 'em.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2499 on: November 05, 2012, 10:17:05 pm »
My arm still hurts from the flu shot I got yesterday.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2500 on: November 05, 2012, 10:23:46 pm »
Fuck helicopters. That is all.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2501 on: November 06, 2012, 02:51:58 am »
Halo 4 got released a little while ago and it gave me a hell of a night up until then. Had a whole bunch of idiots trying to break into the back room to swipe copies of it early or grab the special edition X-Boxes (Wound up locking them inside our ammunition locker to keep them away).

Wouldn't have been so bad if one of them hadn't decided to act like a rabid squirrel and attack me when I pushed him back out the doors away from it. Had to end up giving him a Sparta style kick to the chest to get him to stop charging and flailing at me (Online badassery right there). On the bright side, none of the managers said I did wrong considering they were watching the whole thing.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2502 on: November 06, 2012, 05:01:42 pm »
Halo 4 got released a little while ago and it gave me a hell of a night up until then. Had a whole bunch of idiots trying to break into the back room to swipe copies of it early or grab the special edition X-Boxes (Wound up locking them inside our ammunition locker to keep them away).

Wouldn't have been so bad if one of them hadn't decided to act like a rabid squirrel and attack me when I pushed him back out the doors away from it. Had to end up giving him a Sparta style kick to the chest to get him to stop charging and flailing at me (Online badassery right there). On the bright side, none of the managers said I did wrong considering they were watching the whole thing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE</a>
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2503 on: November 07, 2012, 03:22:20 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE</a>

This is why I love EgoRaptor, he always shows the fans as they truly are.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2504 on: November 07, 2012, 03:09:05 pm »
There's a girl in my class who sits at the front of the room every day and knits through the entire lecture. It's quite distracting and rather disrespectful to the professor, in my opinion.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades