Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071698 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2940 on: December 29, 2012, 12:32:37 pm »
Why did Obama have to be a dick and increase pay for congress?? This is why I hate defending him sometimes. Now I'm going to hear a crapload of shit from my teabagger relatives. I guess it's a good thing I didn't vote for him, and voted for Rocky Anderson instead.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:35:16 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2941 on: December 29, 2012, 04:56:56 pm »
People who refuse to buy or even consider a nice home because "it gives me a bad vibe." What the fuck vibe is this? If you're going to reject a purchase, use some logic, please. I can understand not wanting it because it's too modern or too classical and doesn't feel like the home you've been looking for, but for fuck's sake, don't say it's just "the vibe."
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2942 on: December 29, 2012, 05:20:41 pm »
People who refuse to buy or even consider a nice home because "it gives me a bad vibe." What the fuck vibe is this? If you're going to reject a purchase, use some logic, please. I can understand not wanting it because it's too modern or too classical and doesn't feel like the home you've been looking for, but for fuck's sake, don't say it's just "the vibe."
Not that I want to defend such poor excuses, but would you want to live somewhere where you don't feel comfortable, especially if you couldn't pin down what was causing your unease?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2943 on: December 29, 2012, 05:31:39 pm »
I personally wouldn't want to live anywhere with a weird vibe.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2944 on: December 29, 2012, 05:58:31 pm »
Not that I want to defend such poor excuses, but would you want to live somewhere where you don't feel comfortable, especially if you couldn't pin down what was causing your unease?

Of course not, but the vibe nonsense is incredibly silly to me. People being overly superstitious is something that drives me nuts. A lot of it is feng shui related, which makes it doubly annoying.

To clarify, I can understand if people don't want to live in a house that looks like something out of The Blair Witch Project. But people freaking out over something like this? That's silly. If you don't like the design, that's dandy. But enjoying the design and saying it has a bad vibe (which to me suggests something ghost-related, the way the folks on this show talk) is dumb.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:03:49 pm by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #2945 on: December 29, 2012, 07:13:48 pm »
Autocomplete on word processors, specifically it being on by default. I don't know who uses these things or why it has to be on by default, but it's annoying as hell.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2946 on: December 29, 2012, 08:22:01 pm »
My dog is annoying me with his constant chewing of my ear-buds I have had to buy at-least four different sets of these things in the last month cause he keeps chewing them up.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2947 on: December 29, 2012, 10:46:13 pm »
I just learned that we now have to wear some stupid shirt as a unifom for work. All the money I spent on blouses, and makeup to match down the fucking drain...WHY does this shit happen to me??
I just found out it's an ugly blue checked collar shirt...WTF?? They just cost themselevs a ton busniess, because all the employees get their clothing from the store, and if we have to an stupid uniform top, say bye bye to a whole lot of business thanks to the employees for the most part.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:17:13 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2948 on: December 29, 2012, 11:35:14 pm »
At least you'll have more money to spend on yourself.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2949 on: December 29, 2012, 11:37:01 pm »
I just learned that we now have to wear some stupid shirt as a unifom for work. All the money I spent on blouses, and makeup to match down the fucking drain...WHY does this shit happen to me??
I just found out it's an ugly blue checked collar shirt...WTF?? They just cost themselevs a ton busniess, because all the employees get their clothing from the store, and if we have to an stupid uniform top, say bye bye to a whole lot of business thanks to the employees for the most part.

Maybe take the fancy shirts back and buy fancy pants?
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2950 on: December 30, 2012, 12:08:07 am »

And will I even have a job?? Given that they just costed themselves some of business. You do know that JCP has been having some hard times of late thanks to the ideas of the new CEO, right??

Maybe take the fancy shirts back and buy fancy pants?

I was thinking of giving some to my sister.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:15:06 am by Empress Nicki »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2951 on: December 30, 2012, 12:24:12 am »

And will I even have a job?? Given that they just costed themselves some of business. You do know that JCP has been having some hard times of late thanks to the ideas of the new CEO, right??

Thanks to employee discounts, they only break even when selling to employees.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2952 on: December 30, 2012, 12:38:43 am »
I'm just mad because I enjoyed dressing nice for work, and now those clothes are probably be going to waste, because I don't "go out" often, and I can't wear a blouse to nowhere, it's just stupid. Plus I really enjoyed matching my eyeshadow to my work clothes, and now just nothing. I swear, I think the people who say that JCP is going to go out of business soon are right sometimes.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #2953 on: December 30, 2012, 10:16:15 am »
My dog is annoying me with his constant chewing of my ear-buds I have had to buy at-least four different sets of these things in the last month cause he keeps chewing them up.

Yeah, I learned the hard way that earbuds have to be kept in some sort of container, or dogs will munch on them.  If you have a drawstring bag handy (the one that comes with some Skullcandy buds is pretty nice), that should put a stop to it, but you have to remember to put the buds away every single time. :/

I think dogs just kinda like the residual earwax smell on the bud end, since my dog never chewed any other part of the earbuds.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2954 on: December 30, 2012, 11:19:19 am »
So here's an update of sorts: It's blue checked button down shirt, and we can wear it unbuttoned and something underneath. That's what I'm going to do, so I need some fashion advice of what colors will go with it. There's a rumor on the fb page that the color will change every quarter(I hope this is true, because one color gets tired really quickly), I'm hoping that I can still wear my skirts and dress pants, because I only really have one pair of jeans that I can wear right now. My other jeans are from before I lost all this weight, and I have to wear a belt with them, and they're still huge on me with the belt. I'm still pissed off that: 1. I really don't have anything that will go good underneath it right now, and have to borrow my mom's solid polo's for the time being. 2. Most of my nice blouses that I enjoy wearing will go to waste for the most part, I guess I'm going to have to start volunteering more often at the Red Cross, so I have a reason wear them or wearing them whenever I go out instead of the old clothes I like to wear.
I hope this bs fades quickly...I need color in my life, plus I ALAWYS get complements on my nice blouses, which I enjoy getting.
On that note: the older employees like Maria, Lucille, Darlene, Jasmine, Asha and Daniella, are going to look stupid as hell now. I can't see them looking good in blue checked.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:23:28 am by Empress Nicki »