Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076396 times)

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3450 on: March 13, 2013, 03:50:55 am »
On pets:

While I find many different animals fascinating, if I ever have a pet of my own (the cat I occasionally refer to on the forums is my family's) it will simply be a cat. Exotic stuff is exotic for a reason.

Cats certainly aren't boring by any means, mind you.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3451 on: March 13, 2013, 07:13:26 am »
Domestic cats are great.  They're only semi-kinda-borderline-sorta tame anyway.  They chose humans, not the other way around.  I guess we should be honored to be picked as slaves by our benevolent cat overlords.

I'm a slave to 10.  I should know.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3452 on: March 13, 2013, 12:19:07 pm »
Getting called a "white knight" on Facebook for defending a rape victim. -_-
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3453 on: March 13, 2013, 12:59:00 pm »
Better a white knight than a rape apologist.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:26:13 am by SpaceProg »

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3454 on: March 13, 2013, 01:19:01 pm »
VERY true.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3455 on: March 13, 2013, 01:29:04 pm »
My brother in law, this is what he sent me through a message on fb:
There was a recent publication how some people post vulgar and offensive language on social media and how they'd never speak like that in public or in front of the person or organization they're addressing. It was under cyber bullying. You might want to look it up. You use a lot of offensive language here and I caution you because one day you might find your FB account shut down. I caution friends. Family should not be any different. This language makes you appear less intelligent. You might want to take a look at that. It's not how you feel about your message. It's how others do. Nobody will ever listen to someone out of control. Vulgar language is out of control. You're not 12. Using foul language is what children do because they need attention. Stop it before it upsets the wrong people.

Well sorry, when the hell did you become Mr. No Cussing??

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3456 on: March 13, 2013, 01:34:00 pm »
"Stop it before it upsets the wrong people"? Because there's a fucking anti-profanity mob that'll come kidnap and do away with you if you don't watch it.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3457 on: March 13, 2013, 01:39:42 pm »
If there is, I should've been kidnapped and tortured a long time ago. That being said I still stand by my comments about that Disney should fuck themselves with a cactus, given the bs they're doing with the Star Wars fandom, it's as if Disney is run by monkeys or something.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:43:53 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3458 on: March 13, 2013, 05:37:32 pm »
Well there's a new student at our school and he's gay. Very flamboyant. This isn't the problem, of course. It's the jackasses who make fun of him all the time. Like this morning, the class vice pres said "I really with that gay kid would hit on X and Y(his friends) so that they could beat the shit out of him".
Also some other boy kicked a soccer ball and it smacked the new kid in the face, but instead of apologizing, he just yelled "FAGGOT".
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3459 on: March 13, 2013, 05:44:04 pm »
On one hand, I go for the standard "don't pick on people because of x" rule. On the other hand, some gay kids REALLY need to tone down the homo aura, cos kids are NEVER going to stop bullying. Never ever.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Distind

« Reply #3460 on: March 13, 2013, 05:50:59 pm »
On one hand, I go for the standard "don't pick on people because of x" rule. On the other hand, some gay kids REALLY need to tone down the homo aura, cos kids are NEVER going to stop bullying. Never ever.
Sometimes it's not even homo aura, some folks are just plain annoying. My roommate's boyfriend in college was the single most annoying, needy, whiny, bastard to ever sit at the foot of my bed and complain while I was trying to sleep. I think some people assumed I disliked gay people because of chasing him out of my room to get some fucking sleep. Nevermind I'd sit there and play/watch video games with my roommate. I just don't care how fucked up your life is when I'm tired and well past my 'give a shit' limit for the day.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3461 on: March 13, 2013, 06:00:12 pm »
Since we're on the topic of annoying as fuck gays, Carson Kressley is on my hit list. I just want to punch the shit of of him for being just too annoying.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3462 on: March 13, 2013, 07:36:58 pm »
Since we're on the topic of annoying as fuck gays, Carson Kressley is on my hit list. I just want to punch the shit of of him for being just too annoying.
To be fair, he's a TV personally. I'll bet my favourite testicle that he's nothing like that in reality, he's just playing a character whenever he's in the spotlight.

He is a tad insufferable, though.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #3463 on: March 13, 2013, 07:47:14 pm »
Got another uncle unhappy about the fact I don't respect the Catholic church.

Yes, because I'm going to have anything but hatred for an organization that instigates and covers up child rape.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3464 on: March 13, 2013, 07:51:37 pm »
To be fair, he's a TV personally. I'll bet my favourite testicle that he's nothing like that in reality, he's just playing a character whenever he's in the spotlight.

He is a tad insufferable, though.

I gotta ask this. If there were criteria for a favorite testicle, what would they be.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.