Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2075532 times)

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2385 on: October 15, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »
Someone is building this monstrosity in Midtown Manhattan and it is the ugliest piece of dog shit I've ever seen.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2386 on: October 15, 2012, 09:28:10 pm »
Someone is building this monstrosity in Midtown Manhattan and it is the ugliest piece of dog shit I've ever seen.

(click to show/hide)

Well, they have to compensate for the small penis somehow.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2387 on: October 15, 2012, 09:34:31 pm »

(click to show/hide)
Oh noes, a generic skyscraper in the middle of a large city. Whatever is the world coming to?

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2388 on: October 15, 2012, 09:36:17 pm »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2389 on: October 16, 2012, 12:04:56 am »
Looks like private trash pickup is coming my way, just fucking super...

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2390 on: October 16, 2012, 12:42:07 am »
I really want to eat solid food again. Closest I've gotten since Friday is a melted cheese stick this afternoon, and chewing was hell.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2391 on: October 16, 2012, 02:06:00 pm »
Well, my past couple days have been wonderful. Got offline around 1-2 this morning intending to go to bed, but instead had a panic attack over this pain and numbness I was feeling in my arm. Went to the ER and they did blood work to confirm it wasn't thyroid related, diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy, punted me out the door and told me to find a neurologist. Got home at 7am and passed out (my poor mom had also driven 90 minutes to see me and wasn't here more than an hour). Called several neurologists and they all told me they didn't have appointments until December. So I promptly had to argue with them endlessly until I could finally get something for next week.

In other news, I hate my fucking life.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2392 on: October 16, 2012, 07:22:35 pm »
*hugs the sleepy*

Ironbite-on the other hand, at least you'll be put in the barn till spring if you live in Georgia.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2393 on: October 16, 2012, 11:36:11 pm »
Yay, I get to have fun in bsing with my health insurance company tomorrow...ok so it took them 8 months to deny my claim, and said that they need a "pre-existing condition" from me. I'm guessing that I need some paperwork that says I have one. And the person who most likely has is my psychiatist that I've given them the address and contract info to them months ago...fun...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:38:21 pm by Nicki »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2394 on: October 17, 2012, 02:28:49 am »
I hate revising for this subject that I have zero interest in.

Tech and data, all bout circuitry and voltages and data and ...ugh...I can't seem to focus on the damn thing
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2395 on: October 17, 2012, 12:18:19 pm »
Here's the deal with the bs with my health insurance, I now own $130 because I'm not covered because of my "pre-existing condition". But starting in February, I'll be covered because they waive the Pre-existing condition bs after the first year...I guess I should be happy about that. I'm still pissed that I owe money now...
Also since private residental trash pickup is coming my way, I'm having a hell of time finding the prices these companies charge, I want to find the cheapest one available, and more than half the ones in the yellow pages are just "Junk removal" or ones that only serve businesses.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:32:50 pm by Nicki »

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2396 on: October 18, 2012, 12:30:34 am »
Went to get my truck's oil changed and found out that the timing belt is breaking. This would be a $750-900 fix in labor alone (the part is $50). I already have a similar one thanks to the gaskets going out as well.

The reply my wife and I gave when we were told how much it would cost?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5GNY3A9yio" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5GNY3A9yio</a>

We've decided to just scrap the damn piece of junk, use our bikes (The distances we usually travel are tiny anyway, so not a huge deal), and just save up for a new one.

We calculated that we'll be saving about $2500 a year in basic maintenance, gas, insurance, tags, tires, etc. Plus whatever costs for the stupid fixes we've had to make due to the jackasses who owned it before.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2397 on: October 18, 2012, 06:48:10 pm »
My friend wants to be a professional poker player when he gets out of college. I really hate it when people waste their parents' money on school and then do something that stupid and unrealistic.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2398 on: October 19, 2012, 01:10:59 am »
My dad is screaming at my brother in the other room, telling him to "shut up" and calling him "useless noise." Apparently this all started from a fight over who gets to watch the TV.

... FML, I hate this family

EDIT: Correction, apparently the fight started because my brother asked a technical question about something being wrong with the TV and my dad couldn't answer, so he assumed that my brother was deliberately trying to make him feel bad by asking a question he didn't know the answer to
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:29:11 am by Wykked Wytch »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2399 on: October 19, 2012, 02:23:24 am »
The stupid uber, everything has to look perfect crap I've had to put up with at work all week, because the CEO of the company is coming to visit the store. Thank Jebus tonight was the last night of putting up with crap, since he's coming tomorrow.