Community > The Lounge

Things That Annoy You

<< < (2154/2154)

Askold:
Job interview went on way longer than it was supposed to (team interview so I don't take it as a sign that they were interested in me especially.)

Most of the things about the job seemed great, so I doubt I'm going to get it.

RavynousHunter:
You know what pisses me right off?  I use nitrile gloves sometimes for cooking and cleaning to keep shit sanitary.  I also have larger than average man-hands.  When I order a box of extra large gloves, I expect extra motherfucking large.  I do no expect a large, a medium, and god help you if you send me a fucking small.

On an unrelated note, I'm now the proud owner of a box of a hundred worthless gloves into which I'm not even sure I can squeeze my fat ass hands.

Askold:
a) Today is going to be a busy day, but it started with me and my wife washing a shitty cat. Now both my hands are bleeding so much that I have to use bandaids.

b) The shitty cat messed our bed as well.

c) Among the 8 pages of spam that I deleted here, there were a bunch of Ivermectin and Bitcoin adds. Buying either from a shady online source is likely to ruin you.

Cloud3514:
I mean, it doesn't even have to be from a shady online source for Ivermectin and Bitcoin to ruin you, so....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version