General Category > Suggestion Box

Is there a way to search for the posts of deleted members?

(1/1)

davedan:
I was thinking it would be good to be able to search for posts from people whose accounts have been deleted. Do we already have this function?

The_Queen:

--- Quote from: davedan on June 21, 2016, 08:34:38 pm ---I was thinking it would be good to be able to search for posts from people whose accounts have been deleted. Do we already have this function?

--- End quote ---

You could search the person's name, or if you're looking for a specific post, you can type in a term or two you recall from it. Though, that might only work if someone said the poster's name or quoted the poster. But, in the top right-hand corner of the page is a search bar. However, if you're in a sub-forum, it will only search that sub-forum. So, if you want to search the whole board, then you must do so from the main forum page.

Sigmaleph:

--- Quote from: davedan on June 21, 2016, 08:34:38 pm ---I was thinking it would be good to be able to search for posts from people whose accounts have been deleted. Do we already have this function?

--- End quote ---

I've tested using the search function using a deleted user's name and it worked.

davedan:
Thanks Queen and Sigma

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version