Community > Religion and Philosophy

Christian News Network fundies

<< < (2/168) > >>

shykid:
I don't even understand Oboehner. Like, his thought processes are beyond my comprehension.

BobRumba:

--- Quote from: shy on May 08, 2017, 07:21:20 am ---I don't even understand Oboehner. Like, his thought processes are beyond my comprehension.

--- End quote ---

I don't understand him either but I have FOLLOWED him for years.  Literally a couple years now.  And he's more or less a one-trick pony.  First order of business for him is to sneer, be sarcastic, condescending, and dismissive.  I'm sure I'm right when I say EVERYTHING he's posted has been that way, giving him a very negative overall impression.  As soon as I see his avatar, I'm already mentally preparing to go on the defensive.  Secondly, he'll use only the most derogatory words he can get away with (and Christian News Network seems to let him away with a lot more than most people would get away with).  I've seen him call lesbians "fur traders" and gay men "butt plowers".

Most interestingly though is that although he's OBVIOUSLY a fundie - right down to evolution denial, and watching him get sarcastic about that is almost more than I can stand - you will NEVER see him state anything about his own faith.  In other words, he's there for one reason and one reason only - to attack.  He's the biggest sack of shit on Christian News Network, hands down (although Guest occasionally gives him a run for his money).

shykid:
You have patience of steel, my friend. I want to strangle him through the Internet every time I see him on FSTDT. So vile and full of hate.

Id82:
I've frequented the main FSTDT page for years and am familiar with this cast of characters, but which ones are particularly on the Christian News Network?

BobRumba:
That's my main source of entertainment, so in a nut case shell it would be these people:

Current crop:
Grace Kim Kwon
Amos Moses
Oboehner
Reason2012
Royce E. Van Blaricome
Guest Verified

More recently:
Doug Bristow
Jason Todd

Gone but not forgotten:
The Last Trump (I think he was banned, but he was one of the solid gold all-stars)
WorldGoneCrazy (another solid gold all-star but hangs out more on Live Action News these days)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version