General Category > Bug Reports

What’s going on with fstdt.com?

<< < (2/22) > >>

BobRumba:

--- Quote from: RavynousHunter on April 24, 2018, 09:01:41 am ---When I get the chance in a little bit, I'll see if Shy ain't on Skype or somethin.  Though, some of the little details (like the username given) have changed, so he may be working on it, as we speak.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update.  It's good to have at least an inkling of what's happening.

RavynousHunter:
I popped a message to Shy on Skype, but he's not online, currently.  I doubt he's unaware of the situation, though, unless some major shit's gone down on his end.

BobRumba:
Thanks for trying.  Let us know if you hear more.

niam2023:
Seems those whiny shitweasel wannabe serial killers aka the incels have started celebrating.

Barbarella:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on April 25, 2018, 12:14:20 am ---Seems those whiny shitweasel wannabe serial killers aka the incels have started celebrating.

--- End quote ---

They won't celebrate long.

There's likely nothing wrong. If something was wrong, it would have been fixed by now.

Maybe the site's getting a cool new redesign.

Oh; I'm back. I promise not to be a jerk, this time. I apologize for my past crankiness and I'll ignore the contrarians on here.

Anyway. It'll be fixed, eventually. There was never any "This site is being shut down." jib jab....So it's temporary.

Since it's taking a long time, Shy's probably going to surprise us with a cool new redesign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version