Author Topic: Bellies Are Intoxicating (And Other WTFery from SecretKeeperGirl)  (Read 9674 times)

shykid

Re: Bellies Are Intoxicating (And Other WTFery from SecretKeeperGirl)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 10:15:14 pm »
These people may not be pedos, but they're still sick in the head in a different way.

Little girls need to save their "future cleavage" for their husbands because it "intoxicates" people?? (Ok, that's not exactly what it said, but you get the picture.) Intentional or not, that's either pedo apologia or general rape apologia, and it may just be me, but I'm leaning more toward the latter. What really gets to me about this is that I don't think they're fully aware of the fact they're at least implicitly excusing rape, and it's quite possible that some impressionable girl may read this, get raped in the future, and blame herself for "intoxicating" her rapist.

...or maybe I just read too much into things.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 10:15:47 pm »
They actually said "future cleavage"? Oh, geez..

No, the impression I'm getting that it is wrong to incite lust within anyone, regardless if they are more inclined to rape- because where every sin gets you to hell, rape is no different than thinking about sex.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 10:24:03 pm »

No, you really aren't.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 10:30:09 pm »

No, you really aren't.

You definitely are not reading too much into it, shy.
-A Pen Name

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 01:27:35 am »
You know, I've seen pedophiles on Psych Forums (there's a section for them) refer to "future cleavage" as well.

So no, there's nothing wrong with getting pedo vibes from this.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 06:35:18 am »
Oh goodie.  More potential child molesters flocking to positions of religious authority.

*puts on his tin foil hat*

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some ploy to obfuscate their motivation and do something nasty, then guilt the girl into keeping quiet because "You seduced me with your belly, you should have known better, it's your fault."
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:48 am »
It's never the rapists' fault for being a controlling psychopath. It's society and the seductive bellies and ankles of those around them. Duh!

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Art Vandelay

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 10:37:31 am »
It is rather odd that these people tend to think that everyone can be trusted with high powered assault rifles, yet it's literally not possible for any man to not turn into a sex crazed psychopath at the glimpse of more than a couple of square centimetres of uncovered female skin.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 11:54:55 am »
It is rather odd that these people tend to think that everyone can be trusted with high powered assault rifles, yet it's literally not possible for any man to not turn into a sex crazed psychopath at the glimpse of more than a couple of square centimetres of uncovered female skin.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 01:20:42 pm »

The creators of the site actually said this?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:48 pm »

The creators of the site actually said this?

Not to my knowledge. It's why I said "these people tend to think". I was referring to neocon fundies in general, not this specific lot.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:10 pm »
Well, it may not be intersecting. Pro-gun people are probably more libertarian, and pro-modestry people are more religious but they both vote republican. Not to my knowledge has a pro-gun person has talked about modesty in such a crazy way- and vice versa.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 01:33:11 pm »
Well, it may not be intersecting. Pro-gun people are probably more libertarian, and pro-modestry people are more religious but they both vote republican. Not to my knowledge has a pro-gun person has talked about modesty in such a crazy way- and vice versa.

You've never been to Texas, have you?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 01:35:46 pm »
I know there exist various ideologies that follow one and not the other, but both anti gun control and religion-based rape apology tend to be core stances of typical fundie neocons, who happen to be at the very least the most vocal (if not numerous) group that subscribes to either of these views.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 01:51:13 pm »
... Pro-gun people can be Republican too. Haven't you seen Michael Moore's documentary Bowling for Columbine Free Republic, Rapture Ready, and Moonbattery?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.