Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1669083 times)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1995 on: December 23, 2012, 05:45:16 pm »
But if the person making the dickish comment is drawn as a troll, is it supposed to be advocating sexism or merely being...well...dickish?
The fact that the woman can't come up with an adequate response seems to indicate the former.

Could be she's just angry at his response for being so rock fucking stupid by equating her vagina to a lock.
That's what I got since it was the "Are you serious?" face.

Yeah but then he uses the troll face.
I've actually heard people seriously use this "sluts are bad locks" argument before.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #1996 on: December 23, 2012, 05:54:05 pm »
But if the person making the dickish comment is drawn as a troll, is it supposed to be advocating sexism or merely being...well...dickish?
The fact that the woman can't come up with an adequate response seems to indicate the former.

Could be she's just angry at his response for being so rock fucking stupid by equating her vagina to a lock.
That's what I got since it was the "Are you serious?" face.

Yeah but then he uses the troll face.
I've actually heard people seriously use this "sluts are bad locks" argument before.
The troll face shows a lack of seriousness though--even if you've heard that stupid argument before.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1997 on: December 23, 2012, 07:30:12 pm »
Some trolls are more along the lines of the "I will tell you the truth you don't want to hear to make you angry" than the "I will say shit to make you angry"

With "truth", in this case, meaning "Beliefs that I have decided are factually correct based on my own ideology, which I consider superior to your ideology"

In this case, I'm guessing it's the former.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1998 on: December 23, 2012, 07:49:55 pm »
I've honestly never understood celebrity bashing. I mean, yes they are dumb, but everyone knows that.

Same here, but I was focusing on the joking about domestic violence this time.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1999 on: December 23, 2012, 08:14:30 pm »
I've honestly never understood celebrity bashing. I mean, yes they are dumb, but everyone knows that.

Same here, but I was focusing on the joking about domestic violence this time.

Oh. I actually thought that the cartoonist made up the scenario just so he could make that joke.

What a sick fuck.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2002 on: December 23, 2012, 10:58:05 pm »
The only people I've ever heard use the whole "key and lock" argument are the same idiots who try to drag evolution into the matter by some how saying that "Being faithful and only with one man is beneficial to the girl, but it is beneficial to the guy to sleep around".

Of course, the idea is idiotic for several reasons, but that is what I've observed.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2003 on: December 24, 2012, 12:37:38 am »
The only people I've ever heard use the whole "key and lock" argument are the same idiots who try to drag evolution into the matter by some how saying that "Being faithful and only with one man is beneficial to the girl, but it is beneficial to the guy to sleep around".

Of course, the idea is idiotic for several reasons, but that is what I've observed.

I've heard that argument with one man many women polygamy before. Basically they say one-man-many-wives polygamy is good because then you know who the father is, and you get a ton of babies, and they're healthier since the women are younger.
One-woman-one-man polygamy is bad because you don't know who the father is, and she gets "worn out".
(Is it really that hard to get a DNA test? Or plan out the breeding?)

Fucking disgusting.
These people think they're the happy, moral ones, but they view humans like cattle.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2004 on: December 24, 2012, 01:16:43 am »

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2005 on: December 24, 2012, 01:18:36 am »

I've heard that argument with one man many women polygamy before. Basically they say one-man-many-wives polygamy is good because then you know who the father is, and you get a ton of babies, and they're healthier since the women are younger.
One-woman-one-man polygamy is bad because you don't know who the father is, and she gets "worn out".

Fucking disgusting.
These people think they're the happy, moral ones, but they view humans like cattle.

I look at these people and think "Wouldn't it benefit the female to sleep around and prevent the males from figuring out who is the father? This would possibly keep multiple around which would give more resources to the child and her".

Out of curiosity, is this a valid view?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #2006 on: December 24, 2012, 01:21:01 am »
Apt: a children's cartoon for a child's cartoon ideology.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2007 on: December 24, 2012, 03:00:13 am »

Obama did get recycled.  That's why he's in office again. :P
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2008 on: December 24, 2012, 03:20:35 am »
Of course, it's funny because the character in the story actually did like Green Eggs and Ham once he actually gave them a chance.

Also, how bad is this person at photoshop?  He left color between the hand and the plate and between the middle and right tine on the fork.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #2009 on: December 24, 2012, 09:47:13 am »

Fucking disgusting.

I look at these people and think "Wouldn't it benefit the female to sleep around and prevent the males from figuring out who is the father? This would possibly keep multiple around which would give more resources to the child and her".

Out of curiosity, is this a valid view?

Well we developed a concealed ovulation reproductive system for a reason.