Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1669774 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #2535 on: May 01, 2013, 05:13:37 pm »

Please tell me how any other politician, this also applies to those on the right, isn't that same way....

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2536 on: May 01, 2013, 05:16:48 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2537 on: May 01, 2013, 05:19:59 pm »

Please tell me how any other politician, this also applies to those on the right, isn't that same way....

It doesn't apply to them because Marxism.

...my answer wasn't any more incoherent that the actual Tea Party justifications.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2538 on: May 01, 2013, 05:31:29 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Billy the Heretic, possibly the worst political webcomic of all time.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2539 on: May 01, 2013, 05:47:08 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Billy the Heretic, possibly the worst political webcomic of all time.

Oh, I'm sure he can't be that bad.

*looks around the website*

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #2540 on: May 01, 2013, 05:55:34 pm »

The only "dark side" the creator of this is afraid of concerns skin tone I'm sure...

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2541 on: May 01, 2013, 06:05:11 pm »

The only "dark side" the creator of this is afraid of concerns skin tone I'm sure...

Actually, I think stupidity is pretty color-blind for most Tea Partiers.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #2542 on: May 01, 2013, 06:21:25 pm »
Re: microwaves:

I'm sure they can be dangerous but I doubt they could hurt anyone in the quantities you find in a household model. My parents had the same microwave since before I was born (they got rid of it shortly before I moved away a few years ago) that was so worn out that every time it was used it LEAKED RADIATION INTO THE HOUSE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO CUT OFF EVERY WIRELESS SIGNAL IN IT. Wi-fi, radios, cell phones, cordless phones, even walkie-talkies. If that microwave was going, you couldn't use a single one of those on the ground floor if not the entire house. Sometimes you could in the concrete-lined basement, but for the most part the microwave killed all the wireless signals. I lived with that microwave for twenty years and, as you can probably tell, I am not dead and also I'm pretty sure I don't have cancer or extra eyes or limbs.

I still can't imagine it was especially healthy, though. Just sayin'.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #2543 on: May 01, 2013, 08:10:00 pm »
Re: microwaves:

I'm sure they can be dangerous but I doubt they could hurt anyone in the quantities you find in a household model. My parents had the same microwave since before I was born (they got rid of it shortly before I moved away a few years ago) that was so worn out that every time it was used it LEAKED RADIATION INTO THE HOUSE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO CUT OFF EVERY WIRELESS SIGNAL IN IT. Wi-fi, radios, cell phones, cordless phones, even walkie-talkies. If that microwave was going, you couldn't use a single one of those on the ground floor if not the entire house. Sometimes you could in the concrete-lined basement, but for the most part the microwave killed all the wireless signals. I lived with that microwave for twenty years and, as you can probably tell, I am not dead and also I'm pretty sure I don't have cancer or extra eyes or limbs.

I still can't imagine it was especially healthy, though. Just sayin'.

It probably helps that generally a household microwave probably doesn't get used more than 10 minutes a day, and that's on a day of heavier use. Now, microwaves coming from an industrial machine used for something other than heating a TV dinner is more likely to be dangerous if not used carefully.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• The Beast
« Reply #2544 on: May 01, 2013, 08:11:26 pm »

Actually, I think stupidity is pretty color-blind for most Tea Partiers.
Yeah but I really wanted to make a "dark side" joke.

Offline Ottery

• Neonate
  • Rada rada rada
    • I have a tumblr
« Reply #2545 on: May 01, 2013, 08:55:18 pm »

...Synthetic adulterants? Did they run out of scary sounding things and decide to mash up the words "adultery" "Synthetic" and "propellants"?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2546 on: May 01, 2013, 08:56:52 pm »

This one in particular is unintentionally hilarious and shitty, just like the rest:

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

• The Beast
« Reply #2547 on: May 01, 2013, 09:00:44 pm »

This one in particular is unintentionally hilarious and shitty, just like the rest:

^ I usually travel on stilts while showing off my banana hammock.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2548 on: May 01, 2013, 09:22:16 pm »
And what a lovingly drawn banana hammock it is.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2549 on: May 01, 2013, 09:29:45 pm »
...Synthetic adulterants? Did they run out of scary sounding things and decide to mash up the words "adultery" "Synthetic" and "propellants"?
An adulterant is a substance that contaminates some other substance (in this context, typically food or water). It's the standard "they are putting evil mind control chemicals in our food" paranoia.
Σא