Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1669007 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #2940 on: June 12, 2013, 06:01:21 pm »

1. The death row actually ends up costing the taxpayers more than life sentences http://digitalcommons.lmu.edu/llr/vol46/iss0/1/

2. [Insert Comment About Cost of Raising Children here]

Remember, though, that conservatives often think the death penalty should be streamlined. No waiting period, no appeals. Just take him out back and shoot him as soon as he's sentenced.

Do it like China, you can appeal but the sentence won't be stayed pending appeal. As horrible as this is, it is at least an honest position in support of the Death Penalty. If you believe in the Death Penalty you have to accept that innocent people will be killed by the State because there is no infallible system of justice.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon

• Neonate
« Reply #2941 on: June 12, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »

Nothing in human history has prevented more war than war.

HA-HA, get it, it's because the Left is full of radicals who create fake versions of their opponents based on their own limited knowledge of the world!
STOP MOVING YOUR EYES LIKE THAT!

"Today we examine the life of little girl. This girl is compelled to mock Climate Change despite the fact she know godanm nothing about it."

In other new the Pentagon has allowed heavily pregnant stereotypical white women in frontline combat.

In the original it was Monkey appreciation day.

HA-HA-HA! Women are all lazy fat pigs and oh my god I'm just so lonely.

While the message if this isn't bad, the weirdness made me go into a corner and sit for half an hour.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:10:39 pm by Iconic Komodo Dragon »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2942 on: June 12, 2013, 08:47:16 pm »
Nothing in human history has prevented more war than war.
HA-HA, get it, it's because the Left is full of radicals who create fake versions of their opponents based on their own limited knowledge of the world!
STOP MOVING YOUR EYES LIKE THAT!
"Today we examine the life of little girl. This girl is compelled to mock Climate Change despite the fact she know godanm nothing about it."
In other new the Pentagon has allowed heavily pregnant stereotypical white women in frontline combat.
In the original it was Monkey appreciation day.
HA-HA-HA! Women are all lazy fat pigs and oh my god I'm just so lonely.
While the message if this isn't bad, the weirdness made me go into a corner and sit for half an hour.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the Mallard Fillmore one. God, I feel stupid!

The cartoon with the Palin effigy is HUGE! Please shrink it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:49:10 pm by Distind »

Distind

« Reply #2943 on: June 12, 2013, 08:49:50 pm »
Just yanking the images from the quote. Once is plenty with that many images.

Offline Crystal-King

• Neonate
« Reply #2944 on: June 12, 2013, 09:06:32 pm »
I am baffled and amazed at the logical dissonence present between the bottom two cartoons here. Women are week and stupid, unable to do anything for themselves. And then...BOOM! Championing a cartoon about how women and girls can be just as badass and multifaceted as the boys.

Again, baffled and amazed. Baffazed? Amazeled?

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2945 on: June 12, 2013, 09:17:21 pm »
How did they get a draft card and a lighter inside that pregnant woman's womb?

At what stage of pregnancy do foetuses produce patriotic headwear?

• Neonate
« Reply #2946 on: June 12, 2013, 10:11:40 pm »
How did they get a draft card and a lighter inside that pregnant woman's womb?

At what stage of pregnancy do foetuses produce patriotic headwear?

'MURICA!

• Neonate
« Reply #2947 on: June 12, 2013, 10:14:01 pm »
Interesting piece of context I forgot to add in:
The Mallard strip came right after Mt. Luther King Day.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:41:49 pm by Iconic Komodo Dragon »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #2948 on: June 12, 2013, 10:29:58 pm »
As for the last cartoon up there, I have no problem at all with conservative bronies. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with the racist and homophobic ones. Yeah, I've met one in person, and hearing some of his comments not minutes after he had told me he was also a brony made me facepalm harder than the stuff he said normally did. Thankfully the other two bronies that I went to school with were more intelligent.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• Neonate
« Reply #2949 on: June 12, 2013, 11:40:33 pm »
As for the last cartoon up there, I have no problem at all with conservative bronies. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with the racist and homophobic ones. Yeah, I've met one in person, and hearing some of his comments not minutes after he had told me he was also a brony made me facepalm harder than the stuff he said normally did. Thankfully the other two bronies that I went to school with were more intelligent.

I'm fine with conservative bronies to, It's just I still needed to sit in the corner for awhile.\

Also, the argument about the draft was pretty dickheaded.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2950 on: June 13, 2013, 12:33:25 am »
Can we all just keep fictional characters (especially those from apolitical and/or non-religious works) out of anything political and religious at once?

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #2951 on: June 13, 2013, 03:02:09 am »
Link to that artist if anyone is curious. Not everything he draws is political or worthy of being posted on this topic.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:44:04 pm by KZN02 »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2952 on: June 13, 2013, 11:17:06 am »

Oh, I get it! It's the old "I' them darkies can 'ave a holidah, wah can't we whayt Murkans have a Whaytey Dah?" garbage (hence the fact that the squirrels/rodents were originally monkeys/apes....a nasty moniker plastered on blacks constantly despite the fact that whites & other ethnicities are apes, too).

I'm also baffled that ethnicist, fundy, misogynists can be bronies. It's like an MRA who enjoys Free To Be You & Me. It makes no sense.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:18:58 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2953 on: June 13, 2013, 01:36:32 pm »
People miss the point  same artist

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2954 on: June 13, 2013, 02:09:01 pm »

Oh, I get it! It's the old "I' them darkies can 'ave a holidah, wah can't we whayt Murkans have a Whaytey Dah?" garbage (hence the fact that the squirrels/rodents were originally monkeys/apes....a nasty moniker plastered on blacks constantly despite the fact that whites & other ethnicities are apes, too).

I'm also baffled that ethnicist, fundy, misogynists can be bronies. It's like an MRA who enjoys Free To Be You & Me. It makes no sense.

There's a lot of things that don't make sense. like the fact that Moe Tucker, formerly of the counterculture band Velvet Underground, is now a hardcore Tea Party supporter.