Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1670405 times)

QueenofHearts

Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #3135 on: July 05, 2013, 09:29:59 pm »
Kekfa, that answer is too level-headed and rational and doesn't address that Al Gore is an asshole.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3136 on: July 05, 2013, 09:40:02 pm »
let me try simplifying.  Warm air heat ice.  Ice release cold water cold water create cold front. 

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3137 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:00 pm »
let me try simplifying.  Warm air heat ice.  Ice release cold water cold water create cold front.

That's assuming that you're not talking to a fundie who can't use even basic rational logic.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #3138 on: July 05, 2013, 10:39:09 pm »
I'm starting to think the maker of Liberal Logic went insane long ago.
There is a difference between "Insane" and "Stupid" or "Full of Shit".

Guess which one LibLogic is.
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

• Bishop
« Reply #3139 on: July 05, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »
   It actually does for instance there was a cold snap in europe which kill 200 homeless Ukranians due to the ice in the north melting and causing cold air to drift south

Yeah, well I saw snow once so fuck you!

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3140 on: July 05, 2013, 10:43:50 pm »
I'm starting to think the maker of Liberal Logic went insane long ago.
There is a difference between "Insane" and "Stupid" or "Full of Shit".

Guess which one LibLogic is.

D) All of the above.
Σא

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #3141 on: July 06, 2013, 01:31:31 am »
Why are conservitives to unintellegent to understand that Global warming is a side effect of CLIMATE CHANGE. So is any extreme weather.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #3142 on: July 06, 2013, 01:35:14 am »
Why are conservitives to unintellegent to understand that Global warming is a side effect of CLIMATE CHANGE. So is any extreme weather.
Bad marketing. We pushed the "global warming" too hard. We need to completely retire that phrase and 100% replace it with "climate change".
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #3143 on: July 06, 2013, 02:20:22 am »
But the problem IS global warming. The globe is being warmed. Just because this causes local snowfall--which is not even the same as getting colder--& isn't as simple as "the only change is that things are getting warmer," it doesn't mean that it's invalid. Even if we called it climate change, we'd still have to address that it's caused by a global increase in temperatures.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3144 on: July 06, 2013, 02:31:16 am »
But the problem IS global warming. The globe is being warmed. Just because this causes local snowfall--which is not even the same as getting colder--& isn't as simple as "the only change is that things are getting warmer," it doesn't mean that it's invalid. Even if we called it climate change, we'd still have to address that it's caused by a global increase in temperatures.
Yes, that is completely true. The thing is, it's all about branding. If you can get people to accept the climate is changing, and they can do things to save themselves from it, you've succeeded. The people who say what you just said are not the target audience of a rebranding. The target audience is the people who don't understand that. We need to bypass that issue.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #3145 on: July 06, 2013, 01:12:27 pm »
Bad marketing. We pushed the "global warming" too hard. We need to completely retire that phrase and 100% replace it with "climate change".

also ignorance about how weather works (even snow requires some heat to drive it.) and straw man (Al Gore said there would never be snow again!!!!!!!)
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3146 on: July 06, 2013, 01:35:44 pm »
Sounds like my dad. "Global warming couldn't be real because it was very cold in Connecticut this winter."

He blames extraordinary weather occurrences and other natural disasters on HAARP and nuclear weapons.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

• Bishop
« Reply #3147 on: July 06, 2013, 02:04:34 pm »
Sounds like my dad. "Global warming couldn't be real because it was very cold in Connecticut this winter."

He blames extraordinary weather occurrences and other natural disasters on HAARP and nuclear weapons.
But really, who do you trust, a bunch of NEEEEERRRRDSSS in lab coats and their fancy-dancy research papers or proud american heroically writing a blog from his mothers basement somewhere in Colorado?

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3148 on: July 06, 2013, 09:36:21 pm »

also ignorance about how weather works (even snow requires some heat to drive it.) and straw man (Al Gore said there would never be snow again!!!!!!!)

Yeah, Al Gore hasn't been much help in the fight against Climate Change.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3149 on: July 06, 2013, 09:42:43 pm »

Yeah, Al Gore hasn't been much help in the fight against Climate Change.
He's both hurt and helped the fight.