Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1670151 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #4590 on: March 02, 2014, 12:32:24 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4591 on: March 02, 2014, 12:33:15 pm »

Oliphant, just stop.  Please.  For your own sake.

Looks like Bush & Condi but since this is in the "Worst" section, it probably isn't.

If it's the former, it's as outdated as it is really weird.
That is Bush & Condi.  I saw it on a blog entry that only updated this week, so I assume Pat's finally gone so senile he thinks Bush is still the president.

Also, why isn't it "worst" if it is them?  Are you saying it's okay to be racist if it's against a conservative?

No. Bigotry is wrong no matter what. I just see Condi as a parrot as being more insulting in the same manner as "this person is a puppet of another person". However, Condi is given big lips which certainly would be wrong on so many levels.

Oliphant has apparently been the victim of a wookalar attack. Darn wereboar sucked the cartoonist's brains out of his nose!

"BRAAIIIIINS!"

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4592 on: March 02, 2014, 12:35:05 pm »
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. 

In my book, there are too many liberals who seem to believe bigotry is fine if you disagree with them politically.  *cough*Bill Maher*cough*

There may not be that many overall, I don't know that, but any number greater than zero is too many.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:38:25 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #4593 on: March 02, 2014, 12:37:03 pm »

That's cool.  8)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4594 on: March 02, 2014, 12:37:38 pm »

That's cool.  8)
Good.  Glad we could clear that up.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #4595 on: March 02, 2014, 12:46:02 pm »

RULE #526 OF WINGNUT RHETORIC: When you cannot come up with a good argument against an intelligent female young college-student opponent, turn her into a 50-year-old frump with a weird nose who talks like Patrick Henry.

As for Clint, I now have the feeling that was just trolling the GOP bunch. He may be kinda Conservative but more in the "traditional, non-insane, non-fundy normal person way". Plus he said this a while back.......

.......a guy who says this who goes to their convention and does a weird rambling chair thing has GOT to be trolling.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #4596 on: March 02, 2014, 01:44:09 pm »
He said he was either that or please dude get help

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #4597 on: March 02, 2014, 02:34:24 pm »

RULE #526 OF WINGNUT RHETORIC: When you cannot come up with a good argument against an intelligent female young college-student opponent, turn her into a 50-year-old frump with a weird nose who talks like Patrick Henry.

RULE #1 OF WINGNUT COMIC "ARTISTRY": Have your comic's artwork induce nausea. There is no reason to make an comic appealing artwork because art is for Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Christian Liberals; the same people who made that Virgin Mary as a black woman surrounded by vaginas and elephant shit and our lord and savior Jesus Christ in a man's piss.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4598 on: March 02, 2014, 09:13:59 pm »

Oliphant, just stop.  Please.  For your own sake.

Looks like Bush & Condi but since this is in the "Worst" section, it probably isn't.

If it's the former, it's as outdated as it is really weird.

As noted, it is Bush and Condi, and it doesn't matter what you think of them or their political views, that cartoon is really racist and well deserves its place in this thread.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4599 on: March 03, 2014, 05:56:54 am »
It is also really terribly drawn and not funny. Besides which both of them should have been puppets on Cheney's arms.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4600 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:04 am »

As for Clint, I now have the feeling that was just trolling the GOP bunch. He may be kinda Conservative but more in the "traditional, non-insane, non-fundy normal person way". Plus he said this a while back.......

.......a guy who says this who goes to their convention and does a weird rambling chair thing has GOT to be trolling.

I believe he said that he went on his weird bent specifically because they invited him and it pissed him off that they did, so he decided to fuck with 'em.  Because Clint Eastwood is a fucking BOSS like that.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline IanC

• Pope
« Reply #4601 on: March 03, 2014, 10:49:40 am »
I would actually prefer a taller woman myself. Especially if she's tall enough that my face is level with her chest ;)
Served a woman who was really tall at work the other week. Simultaneously awkward and awesome. Awesome because, well, boos. Awkward because i had to crane my neck  to look at her face, which you kinda have to do when serving someone.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #4602 on: March 03, 2014, 06:00:37 pm »

I believe he said that he went on his weird bent specifically because they invited him and it pissed him off that they did, so he decided to fuck with 'em.  Because Clint Eastwood is a fucking BOSS like that.

Exactly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4603 on: March 04, 2014, 11:52:04 am »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #4604 on: March 04, 2014, 08:18:23 pm »
Totes not racist