Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1670072 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #5130 on: September 18, 2014, 12:21:31 am »
He's so gay he allegedly fucked hundreds of women just to make sure he didn't like het sex....and got HIV.

A Wyatt Mann lives in a bizarro universe.

I wonder if he made a cartoon about Eazy-E.  He was also straight, and he died from AIDS.

Boy, I can imagine what THAT would look like.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5131 on: September 24, 2014, 12:11:13 am »

I'll admit, this cartoon does raise a good point about misogyny perpetrated by women.  However, to say that this kind of judgmental sexism comes exclusively (or even primarily) from women is nothing short of absurd.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5132 on: September 24, 2014, 12:29:42 am »

I'll admit, this cartoon does raise a good point about misogyny perpetrated by women.  However, to say that this kind of judgmental sexism comes exclusively (or even primarily) from women is nothing short of absurd.

Paragon; I think you're an awesome person & a great friend....but I can't read this.

I know I get on your nerves with the whole "Too Big/Too Small" thing but please try to post things in a reasonable size.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5133 on: September 24, 2014, 12:31:03 am »

Paragon; I think you're an awesome person & a great friend....but I can't read this.

I know I get on your nerves with the whole "Too Big/Too Small" thing but please try to post things in a reasonable size.

Sorry.  Maybe I should learn image manipulation.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5134 on: September 24, 2014, 12:47:37 am »

Sorry.  Maybe I should learn image manipulation.

(click to show/hide)

Thanks. From now on, just keep them huge as usual and I'll just use my Zoom buttons.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5135 on: September 24, 2014, 12:56:12 am »

Perfect example of a good point lost to MRA's.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #5136 on: September 24, 2014, 01:29:35 am »
I've actually seen the original, which is just the part on the left. So, apparently, MRA's can't imagine that women face any actual challenges, and just blame women for their problems.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5137 on: September 24, 2014, 01:57:12 am »
I've actually seen the original, which is just the part on the left. So, apparently, MRA's can't imagine that women face any actual challenges, and just blame women for their problems.

Ironically, proving their point while doing so.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5138 on: September 24, 2014, 10:46:30 am »

Ah, so that explains the awkward editing with the use of the exact same pics.

At least I put some effort into my re-edits, as my latest has shown (and it's funny!).

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5139 on: September 24, 2014, 11:28:44 am »

At least I put some effort into my re-edits, as my latest has shown (and it's funny!).

As well as the fact that they don't open their mouths to talk.  Either that, or they're all ventriloquists.

And I agree, your re-edits are much better than this shit.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:42:02 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5140 on: September 24, 2014, 01:26:16 pm »

I thought that was well made and got the point across pretty well.

The point being that some of the opression the women face comes from other women. Seriously, slutshaming and stuff like that is quite commonly thrown by other women.

If this was trying to imply that ALL the opression women face comes from other women then it was mistaken.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5141 on: September 24, 2014, 04:07:32 pm »

The point being that some of the opression the women face comes from other women. Seriously, slutshaming and stuff like that is quite commonly thrown by other women.

If this was trying to imply that ALL the opression women face comes from other women then it was mistaken.

I agree, there is some truth to it.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5142 on: September 24, 2014, 04:11:16 pm »
Actually, that's the thing.

The original comic didn't specify the gender of the speaker(s) at all.

It was MRAs assuming they were male.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5143 on: September 24, 2014, 04:26:46 pm »

I agree, there is some truth to it.

I'm with you on that one.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5144 on: September 24, 2014, 06:18:46 pm »
Actually, that's the thing.

The original comic didn't specify the gender of the speaker(s) at all.

It was MRAs assuming they were male.
  Nope, it was misandry, wake up sheeple.