Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 865867 times)

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #915 on: August 30, 2012, 10:08:35 am »
Creep (my other cat) is taking it surprisingly well. In his younger days he was quite the little hellion. Any time the subject of another cat, or even a dog got brought up, we had to consider that Creep would torment any new additions. Just a few weeks ago we turned away a kitten that our neighbor offered us. However, that kitten had a home, so there was no guilt or consequences involved in turning it away.

Max, on the other hand, has obviously been stray for a while. He's got no meat on him. He's all fuzz and bones. He was dirty and smelly. We had to take him, regardless of how Creep might react.

He's been good, though. He's hissed at Max a couple times, but all in all he seems to be taking it in stride. I chalk it up to him being older and less full of piss and vinegar than he used to be.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #916 on: August 30, 2012, 10:16:11 am »
I was annoyed because my textbook for linear algebra is $230 (and the book itself is quite small), but I found it online for far less and can therefore buy groceries with the savings.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #917 on: August 30, 2012, 10:30:02 am »
Kitty!
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #918 on: August 30, 2012, 03:53:38 pm »
I finally got around to watching Breaking Bad. I'm seven episodes into season two and so far, while the show is a little slow and the family drama side of things is a bit over-emphasised, overall it's fairly decent, especially for a drama. I should have a good bit of fun with this show over the next few weeks.
Wait until season 3. There's less family drama and more drug drama.

Hades, you need to get a female cat now and name her Chesty Laroux, or one of the other names Homer tried to get Marge to use.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #919 on: August 31, 2012, 05:30:56 am »
Found out I'll be playing Vegas, a CA metal fest, and Phoenix (for pay!!) in November, may have a month-long tour in January, and will be playing a 2-day music festival in Colorado over the summer. A friend from Florida said she'd fly out for said festival since she already has relatives in CO.

Next year is going to be interesting.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #920 on: August 31, 2012, 09:06:06 am »
Things are lookin' up, dude.  Rock n' roll! :D

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #921 on: August 31, 2012, 10:35:42 am »
Yesterday was my girlfriend's brother's bar mitzvah. After the (rather brief) ceremony, we went back to her house. We spent almost the entire time prior to the guests arriving that evening cuddling. And today begins our two-day date, starting with breakfast this morning.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #922 on: August 31, 2012, 03:33:16 pm »
I'm quite pleased with how much I've accomplished today. I had giant stacks of bank statements, hospital paperwork, and various cards on my desk that I sorted into trash, shred, and recycle piles. My desk is far neater and I don't have a dreaded feeling every time I look at it now. I also found a ton of old gift cards to places like Subway and Best Buy that still have some money on them.

Man, I love having no class on Fridays.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #923 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:26 pm »
At my boyfriends place, I missed him <3
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #924 on: September 01, 2012, 12:05:05 am »
I am at my sisters house where thier is power we won't expect to get power at my house untill atlest sunday but I'm safe and sound you guys.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #925 on: September 01, 2012, 12:57:26 am »
Good to know, Khris. :)

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #926 on: September 01, 2012, 05:36:47 am »
Had a Venti Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate with hazelnut syrup and two slices of Pizza Capers Reef and Beef pizza. And I've taken up beading to hopefully make a bit of extra cash.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #927 on: September 03, 2012, 06:22:02 pm »
I bought a pair of dress pants for 75 cents...FUCK YEAH!! Also I've gone down another pant size.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:28:17 pm by nickiknack »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #928 on: September 04, 2012, 03:25:04 am »
My Nintendo 64 still works. It's been in sitting in the bottom of a rather heavy box for the past month and it's a little dusty, so I was worried it was gone for good when it refused to start a couple of times. Turns out it just needed to warm up. Turn it on and off a couple of times and it works just fine. Thank fuck my days of playing Banjo-Tooie as it's meant to be played are not yet over.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #929 on: September 04, 2012, 10:18:08 am »
I should dig my old systems out and see if they still work too.  They go back to an old NES.