Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827908 times)

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #570 on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:19 pm »
Thanks. I'm hoping it'll be a decent supplement to my income. If nothing else, it'll look good on my illustration/graphic design resume.

Check out my first upload!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2012, 12:56:51 am »
So... my band got offered a role in an indie film, which we should be filming around August/September. This may be the singularly most badass thing we've been asked to do so far.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #572 on: May 28, 2012, 02:48:58 am »
So... my band got offered a role in an indie film, which we should be filming around August/September. This may be the singularly most badass thing we've been asked to do so far.

I dunno... will there be zombies?

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #573 on: May 28, 2012, 11:27:50 am »
Thats awesome! Congrats.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #574 on: May 28, 2012, 11:36:20 am »
I just got accepted as an illustration contributor to iStockPhoto!

Yay, congratulations!
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #575 on: May 28, 2012, 12:22:36 pm »

Doesn't sound like it. We're supposed to be the headlining band that plays while this little kid in the pit discovers the Power of Metal and destroys a massive skinhead that's been giving him trouble.
Thats awesome! Congrats.
Thanks ^_^

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #576 on: May 28, 2012, 12:27:15 pm »

Doesn't sound like it. We're supposed to be the headlining band that plays while this little kid in the pit discovers the Power of Metal and destroys a massive skinhead that's been giving him trouble.
Thats awesome! Congrats.
Thanks ^_^

Sounds kickass.  Congratulations. :)

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #577 on: May 28, 2012, 01:46:41 pm »
Sounds awesome Her3tik
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #578 on: May 28, 2012, 03:18:29 pm »
I just got accepted as an illustration contributor to iStockPhoto!

Sounds like a couple of nice gigs.  Congrats you two!  :D

Art Vandelay

« Reply #579 on: May 28, 2012, 08:45:48 pm »

If you ask me, that shits all over zombies.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #580 on: May 29, 2012, 01:02:41 am »

Zombies are way overdone as it is.

In another spat of good band news, we have our first t-shirt design, which should be available for our show on Friday :D (let me know if the image doesn't show up)
(click to show/hide)
In unrelated awesomeness, my grandparents got me a book on Nordic runes for my birthday.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #581 on: May 29, 2012, 01:26:55 am »

In another spat of good band news, we have our first t-shirt design, which should be available for our show on Friday :D (let me know if the image doesn't show up)
(click to show/hide)
In unrelated awesomeness, my grandparents got me a book on Nordic runes for my birthday.
I was actually joking about the zombies, since it seems that a lot of Indi movies have them.  I actually agree with Art.

As for the shirt:That's really nice.  Whoever drew that has some talent.  The band's name is Nihilitus?  I'm not quite able to easily read heavy metal band names I'm not familiar with yet.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #582 on: May 29, 2012, 01:28:55 am »

(click to show/hide)
I was actually joking about the zombies, since it seems that a lot of Indi movies have them.  I actually agree with Art.

As for the shirt:That's really nice.  Whoever drew that has some talent.  The band's name is Nihilius?  I'm not quite able to easily read heavy metal band names I'm not familiar with yet.
Nihilitus. We have to explain that a lot, even without the logo.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #583 on: May 29, 2012, 01:49:14 am »
Ahh, yeah I see that 'T' that I missed now.  Hehe, my bad. :p

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #584 on: May 29, 2012, 01:55:06 am »
Ahh, yeah I see that 'T' that I missed now.  Hehe, my bad. :p
No worries. Our singer traced the name out in another image because so many people were having trouble with it. For some reason, it's an unwritten rule in death metal that the band name be nearly illegible.