Author Topic: HOLY SHIT GUYS (aka "Toonami returns")  (Read 8636 times)

Cloudy

Re: HOLY SHIT GUYS (aka "Toonami returns")
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 11:03:47 pm »
Pfft, fuck that jank.  If they're going uncensored versions of older Toonami shows, look no further than Tenchi Muyo.

BOOBIES!

Uh, hello? Outlaw Star? episode 23, AKA 'the hot springs' episode? I want me my Aisha tits!

::)

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 11:19:54 pm »
Uh, hello? Outlaw Star? episode 23, AKA 'the hot springs' episode? I want me my Aisha tits!

Also the fact that the episode contains plot-critical information for the finale. When they originally aired the show, they decided that there was no way to cut it down enough to meet broadcast standards, so they skipped it entirely. As a result, a major plot point came out of nowherein the last episode.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 12:29:45 pm »
"Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty"

THE BIG O! :D

Tomatoes.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:14 am »
Adult Swim/Toonami used to be the shit.

I remember every night it would be something like this:

An hour of Futurama
An hour of Dragonball
An hour of Dragonball Z
An hour of Outlaw Star
An hour of Cowboy Bebop

Then I would go to bed.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy