Author Topic: LOGO shifting away from homosexuality  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
Re: LOGO shifting away from homosexuality
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 12:15:26 pm »
I wouldn't care if it wasn't as "gay focused" if they weren't replacing all the gay shows with absolute shit.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 01:51:00 pm »
But that's not too different than most other channels.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 02:16:40 pm »
You know, I've found I'm watching TV less and less, so I'm not as inclined to give much of a crap anymore. 

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 07:51:10 pm »
Madness. Everyone knows that gay people sit around all day thinking, "I'm gay, I like gay things, this show is gay so I will watch it, gay things, more gay things, fucking guys is fun, if I have a son I will name him 'Gay', wait is 'Gay' a guy's name or a girl's name? Oh well who cares it's gay so I like it."

Design My Dog, a canine makeover series from the creators of America’s Next Top Model

Seriously?

Eden Wood’s World, an unscripted series about Toddlers & Tiara’s 6-year-old diva Eden Wood

Seriously?

and Wiseguys, a sort of Real Housewives meets Mob Wives show following a straight Mafia princess‘ adjustment to life in L.A.

SERIOUSLY!?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRIxp-riuWg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRIxp-riuWg</a>

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!