Author Topic: I visited a parallel universe last night  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
I visited a parallel universe last night
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:21:58 am »
Last night, I visited a parallel universe/alternate timeline/whatever while I was asleep. Things were very different there. Trump was a Democrat who pandered to left-wing extremists, dodos still existed, and The Room was an acclaimed classic.

But the difference you're probably most interested in is that Jacob Harrison was actually reasonable. He didn't say the California Amerindians had it coming, he didn't say gay people should be chemically castrated, and he didn't blame the Catholic sex abuse scandals on Vatican II. He was also a lot less pitiful, being far more charismatic, intelligent, and lucky in love.

Anyway, I'm going to make an animated movie about this and why it means cheating on your SO is wrong.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: I visited a parallel universe last night
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 10:57:25 am »
niam still got there first, though.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:31:53 pm »
I visited a universe where Jacob had many converts.

He had lobotomized them in their sleep and their smiles were sweet...but then even with two hemisphere's not working they all adjoined in a toneless hymn. "You're full of shit, denim-fapper!" And somewhere were the coital sounds of niam and Jake's cuz, and then I heard him screaming...

You don't put the blue mushrooms in a stir-fry? But they're pretty!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 06:45:02 pm »
niam still got there first, though.

Well, of course. Some things are constant.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 01:15:07 am »
Presumably Tol's AU Also has a dark haired, black winged scheming angel standing behind Jacob, whispering about God and also something about said Angel's self advancement.

Then a spess mehreen and his demons show up and Jacob turns into a giant angel made of denim.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer