Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 48082 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Incels General Thread
« on: May 10, 2018, 09:53:40 pm »
Incels made up a very large portion of the quotes in the Sexists Say The Darndest Things section.

A lot of good stuff is on r/IncelTears or read by certain youtubers such as Walter Fatehttps://www.youtube.com/user/IronFistRuler who got a small amount of popularity recently for videos about the defunct r/Incels and the currently still operating Incels.me (https://incels.me) and r/Braincels.

Some of them celebrated mainpage going down but it really didn't help their image, considering recent mainstream media attention after the Toronto Attack.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 09:50:58 am »
The incel tears subreddit and David Futrelle's We Hunted The Mammoth have almost as much in-celsanity as SSTDT.

Years ago we had some bloke keep showing up here and yelling at everyone that there'd be mass murder if we didn't pay sex workers to be his girlfriend or somesuch, caamib I think it was. That was back in the day when they used to fester around love-shy.com. They haven't changed much.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 11:56:09 am »
Didn't he also try to come back using sock puppet accounts or am I thinking about some other incel? He PM'd me about some argument that was going on and when I didn't respond for a few days (I didn't notice I had gotten a PM) he sent me another PM trying to provoke me into answering him by insulting me. I might even have answered to his points after reading the first PM if he hadn't sent the second one.

I guess I could have reported the PMs to the mods; if I recall right there was an implied confession about using a sock puppet account in the first one. I didn't bother to do even that since at that point the clock was already obviously ticking for his ban, I just deleted the messages instead.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 06:11:14 pm »
It might have been, there was another one oft quoted on FSTDT who's avatar depicted an "empty set" symbol. His line was less "buy me a gurlfriend" and more "youse are bullies for picking on us when we say we hate women."
They spammed us and a bunch of other forums including Why God Why and of all places, KiwiFarms.

Since some lived out their bloody fantasies and drew blood I'm guessing they have criticism coming from more mainstream quarters so they don't feel the need to pester is directly.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:02 am »
I really don't understand these Incels.  They're level of hatred, hypocrisy, self-contradictory opinions and their total lack of self-insight baffle me more than possibly any other extreme group.  They say things like all women are sluts and yet they complain no woman will sleep with them and it's the womens' fault...what sense does that make?  Mate, if you can't pull an actual slut then you are definitely the problem not the women.  Maybe try being less of a dickhead and sexist prick, it might help.  I could be wrong but I don't think women find that attractive in a man.

I've been pretty much single my whole life and you know who I blame? Me.  I'm the one constant so obviously I'm the problem.  But then I guess I'm not insane or an entitled wanker full of my own self-importance.  These guys must have actual underlying psychological and/or personality disorders issues to begin with...which probably doesn't help get them get laid, especially if they refuse to see themselves as the problem and get help or try to work on their issues.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:56:15 am by Katsuro »

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 05:13:09 am »
Years ago we had some bloke keep showing up here and yelling at everyone that there'd be mass murder if we didn't pay sex workers to be his girlfriend or somesuch

I remember that guy!  Wasn't he also convinced that women pee through their anus, because they don't have dicks or something?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 05:56:51 am »
yeah.

There was also caamib aka Marijan Siklic, a Slovene boyband looking bastard with some appalling beliefs.

Apparently there was a bit of a stir when his most shared pic turned out to be fake, and he was actually a total pretty boy, albeit a psychotic one.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 06:28:35 am »
Years ago we had some bloke keep showing up here and yelling at everyone that there'd be mass murder if we didn't pay sex workers to be his girlfriend or somesuch

I remember that guy!  Wasn't he also convinced that women pee through their anus, because they don't have dicks or something?

...You mean they don't?!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 10:42:34 am »
yeah.

There was also caamib aka Marijan Siklic, a Slovene boyband looking bastard with some appalling beliefs.

Apparently there was a bit of a stir when his most shared pic turned out to be fake, and he was actually a total pretty boy, albeit a psychotic one.

Is he the guy who begged the judge at his trial to sleep with him?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 10:06:51 pm »
Yeah - same guy. He WOULD be easily able to have sex if he stopped talking and made use of his looks.

Or, heck, find some Harley Quinn type - there are distressingly many of those.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 01:17:02 am »
He also begged his Mom for sex, and then beat the snot out of her when she said no, if I remember correctly.

I can't imagine why he's celibate.

Another one I remember was stalking teenaged starbucks employees and making rants that were Timecube level incoherent and for some reason put with disgusting pictures of food.

The question I have for Incels would be if women are a horrible as you say, why do you want to have sex with them?  Should you be like "wow dodged a bullet there"?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 07:43:53 am »
I really don't understand these Incels. 
I understand that like lots of other batcrap crazy groups covered by FSTDT they have a set of axioms that seem axiomatic only to insiders while to everyone else they look utterly deranged.

If you accept that lizard people control the world then whatever flows from that basic premise is only going to seem more loopy to people outside your bubble, ditto flat Earthers, Rapture Ready, Nazis etc. Similarly, with these other groups, the faulty premise is fundamentally narcissistic and mirrors deeply held prejudices. A total coincidence I'm sure.

That could potentially be quite entertaining. A thread dedicated to quotes about Incel understanding of female anatomy. Entertaining or horrifying, or horrifyingly entertaining. One of those.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:47:30 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 09:34:32 am »
We already got one, albeit more general.  Its called /r/badwomensanatomy.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 03:23:24 pm »
I also remember that "TimRattayGotScrewed" guy, I think he went by a few another names as well, he used to show up.  I remember he actually claimed on FSTDT that NO ONE ever lost their virginity after a certain age, I think it was 20.  And what was the other one....something about every relationship being based on looks, or something like that?  I told him my own life is proof those aren't true, since I lost my virginity at 27, and had a pretty long-lasting mainly-online relationship(s).  I think he thought I was lying about both.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 05:44:23 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR119DXHZSY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR119DXHZSY</a>