Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice III  (Read 10791 times)

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
Re: Worst of Social Justice III
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2019, 04:42:16 pm »
Now is a good time to explain why it’s better to believe the accuser/victim even if there’s no proof

It’s safer. That’s it. What more do you need?

It safer because if the proof or any sort of confirmation comes to light then we are able to stop a criminal before they claim anymore victims. Putting the light on them will stop them from going any further, doing something similar to someone else, and/or trying to silence the initial accuser. Above all, it would also warn others to be cautious and to not allow for it to happen to them by taking (extra) precautionary measures.

But what if the allegation actually proves to be false?

A ruined reputation. That’s really it. Yes, it may be oversimplifying it but it is recoverable, you can move on from it. Especially celebrities. They have connections + the money to make it all go away (which is all the more reason to side with the victim until things are confirmed) + loyal fans that don’t care whether or not they are criminals. Look at all the celebrity r*pists/abusers (that have plenty of evidence proves they are) still having a career and thriving today.

Tell me what matters more: Someone’s safety or someone’s reputation?

I got two words for this nonsense: Brian Banks.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2020, 09:51:02 pm »
This is why I believe that a real, loving relationship can only occur between two females. Men will never get it. They’ll never understand a woman on the level another woman does, never in a million years.

Meanwhile in reality:

Not to imply that lesbian relationships are inherently abusive, of course, just pointing out that no kind of relationship should be talked up as inherently "better" than another.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2020, 07:04:45 pm »
Er what is the source for those stats?  Like by lesbians being victims of stalking and violence by an intimate partner do they mean by female partners only or does that include by male partners she might have had before coming out of the closet?

Either way the original quote is fucking stupid.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2020, 01:10:48 am »
Er what is the source for those stats?  Like by lesbians being victims of stalking and violence by an intimate partner do they mean by female partners only or does that include by male partners she might have had before coming out of the closet?

Either way the original quote is fucking stupid.

I got it from the NCADV, and I'm pretty sure they specifically mean female partners only.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2020, 12:07:27 pm »