Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 48077 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2018, 07:54:37 pm »
Is there any sort of logic behind it, or are the characters just dumped into categories at random?

What the fuck am I saying? Of course they are.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2018, 02:17:17 am »
I don't know all of those characters but I notice that many of the MGTOW and Incel characters are villains. Which may have something to do with why they can't get a date. And some like Luigi canonically have a girlfriend and Bowser even has kids.

Also, a tip: Maybe if you didn't kidnap women and trying to force them to marry they would not consider you a dangerous creep.

Other than that, the only theme I see is that any female looking character is automatically considered not to be Incel. Except for that space-dragon. I think I read somewhere that Ridley is a female dragon thingy.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2018, 02:34:37 am »
Not to mention, Link is both an Incel Tears user and doesn't know what an incel is. I feel like that's also worth noting.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2018, 03:03:10 am »
Maybe it is less about who the character is and more about the Smash bros character as different versions of Mario and Link are there?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2018, 03:17:46 am »
I like to think it's because Link is an Incel Tears regular, but he's so clueless he has no idea what he's actually reading. In fact, it's probably why Navi's constant nagging was necessary. If she didn't yell in his ear every ten minutes, Link would just stop and stand around drooling while staring off into space all day.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2018, 04:50:33 am »
Depends on the Link I suppose.

Aren't there differences in their personalities or do they get established as characters? I'm not too familiar with the franchise.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2018, 06:52:39 am »
He's a silent protagonist in games where the vast majority of direction comes from NPC dialogue. They do occasionally try to give him a personality, but for the most part he ends up following the orders of every rando he comes across without question. Makes it seem like the lights are on but nobody's home.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22:05 am »
I know that some manga made him a bit arrogant.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2018, 08:34:33 am »
Samus Aran is a MGTOW????

The fuck?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2018, 09:21:45 am »
Samus Aran is a MGTOW????

The fuck?

That's the clone of her I think? Or some sort of evil version created by [technobabble] rather than Samus.

Yeah: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Samus

Not a clone or even a hybrid if I read that right. It's an alien lifeform that for reasons chooses to imitate the appearance of Samus in her power armour. Still referred to as "she" in the wiki but I'm not sure whether it has a gender or what kind of genders alien horrors like that even have.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2018, 12:19:47 am »
Not to mention, Link is both an Incel Tears user and doesn't know what an incel is. I feel like that's also worth noting.

Link must be a rather confused young man. "What is this, how did I get here, I'm not good at computers"

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2018, 02:24:23 am »

Link must be a rather confused young man. "What is this, how did I get here, I'm not good at computers"

"I thought that this was for incelt ears?"

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2018, 09:05:48 am »
Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2018, 12:03:01 pm »
"Inflammable means flammable?! What a country!"

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2018, 01:01:27 am »
Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.

Incelt means Involuntary Celt.  Someone who doesn't want to be Celtic but is forced to by their raving psychopathy those damn FEMOIDS and Chads!

Anyway question about legal philosophy or something: Should some people be arrested and imprisoned for life without committing a crime because of what they might do?  Okay that sounds like an obvious no, but here's a strong case for yes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9pdzdj/take_the_adoption_pill/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 01:06:39 am by Skybison »