Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067761 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2475 on: November 03, 2012, 12:06:51 am »
1. My highlights have more or less faded, and I now have to make another hair appointment, but I have to wait until my next paycheck...which is the 16th(I got paid today, but I don't have enough for highlights because my dog has to go for a checkup next week, I have to make a payment on my credit card, and I have some clothes on hold to buy).
2. Why do "snack mixes" have so many pretzels in them?? If I wanted all those damn pretzels, I would've bought a bag of pretzels instead.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2476 on: November 03, 2012, 07:13:57 pm »
I went to the new PetSmart that opened in the beginging of the week, I'm not pleased at the selection of dog food and treats that they had. Especially since I tend to get him Grain-free and all Natural stuff.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2477 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:46 pm »
I've been having a ton of issues with Facebook for the past few days. Can't like, comment, post, deal with friend requests, anything. This wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have a good number of messages that need responding, as well as tons of shows to promote and tickets to sell. It's like my account has been suspended for some reason, but I've received no notification of this being the case.

I've also found that Google seems to be restricting my search results for really odd things; my singer has made the same search (Loma Vista Hospital) and gotten much more thorough results. I don't know why either of these things are happening, and it's pissing me off.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:30:48 am by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2478 on: November 03, 2012, 11:16:13 pm »
When my nose randomly gets congested for no discernible reason (i.e. not allergies or a cold).

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2479 on: November 04, 2012, 12:28:24 am »
When my nose randomly gets congested for no discernible reason (i.e. not allergies or a cold).

THIS.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2480 on: November 04, 2012, 07:04:15 am »
I've been having a ton of issues with Facebook for the past few days. Can't like, comment, post, deal with friend requests, anything. This wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have a good number of messages that need responding, as well as tons of shows to promote and tickets to sell. It's like my account has been suspended for some reason, but I've received no notification of this being the case.
I'm having issues with commenting too. I can't do it through a web browser, but if I log in with Facebook application on my phone I can do everything fine.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2481 on: November 04, 2012, 11:11:05 am »
I'm having issues with commenting too. I can't do it through a web browser, but if I log in with Facebook application on my phone I can do everything fine.
My singer was saying something similar, so maybe FB is gearing up another pointless update.

Whatever it is, they better fix the damn thing; I have work to do, damn it!
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #2482 on: November 04, 2012, 02:49:44 pm »
Me last night:
The clocks turn back tonight so I'll be able to get some extra sleep!
*proceeds to stay up 2 and a half hours later than normal thinking I'll get extra sleep anyways*
....wait what happened to my sleep

Yeah, I'm so smart.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2483 on: November 04, 2012, 06:40:28 pm »
Stupid political phone calls I've been getting...if I get one more fucking call from NOM, I'm answering the phone and cussing the bigots out.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #2484 on: November 04, 2012, 06:41:16 pm »
Stupid political phone calls I've been getting...if I get one more fucking call from NOM, I'm answering the phone and cussing the bigots out.

Your patience to have not done so on the first call amazes me

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2485 on: November 04, 2012, 07:54:46 pm »
"NOM?  Could you call back a bit later?  I'm giving my black, transgender, atheist boyfriend anal sex with a strap-on."

THEY'LL NEVER CALL AGAIN.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2486 on: November 04, 2012, 08:34:34 pm »
People calling me annoy me. Maybe i'm just anti social, but it always feels like an invasion of privacy to me.

People that insist on pushing their way through a crowded bus ages before the stop.

Shops selling Christmas stuff in early October.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2487 on: November 04, 2012, 08:39:37 pm »
Man...never had that 2nd one, but I've had some idiotic shit happen on busses (Greyhound, never rode busses as a kid, that I can recall).  Had the driver pull the bus over into a gas station parking lot and phone the police because some asshole thought it'd be cool of he lit up a cig in the bus' bathroom, once.

Just so ya know, that crap's not only against Greyhound's own rules, but it can get you arrested, and Greyhound drivers don't brook any bullshit.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2488 on: November 04, 2012, 08:50:56 pm »
Yeah, people can do weird stuff on buses

A few weeks ago some guy got on with chinese food. It was meat in some kind of really watery sauce, and it was sloshing inside the container as the bus was moving. if the bus had suddenly stopped, it would have gone all over whoever was in front. Why would you by something so difficult to eat on the go, if you are getting on a bus?

I also hate how a year after I had to start paying adult fare, they made it free for children, and put the adult prices right up. Then after I left college, they made it cheaper for college students. Then when I left uni they made it cheaper for uni students. Bastards.

I seem to have more bus related rage than I originally thought.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2489 on: November 04, 2012, 09:05:16 pm »
I won't say the bus company is out to get you but.....

Ironbite-they're out to get you mate.