Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067497 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2715 on: December 04, 2012, 12:58:18 am »
Crazy as fuck holiday hours, next Saturday, I'm working to 12:30 am Sunday. No one needs to be shopping for clothes at that time.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2716 on: December 04, 2012, 01:55:23 am »
People who, when they find out I like something say a popular game, start to insult it and complain about it to me. I still haven't figured out their reasoning. Are you... are you trying to make me agree even tho I already said I love the series? Are... are you just trying to be an ass?

It's even better when people say BUT THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH IT! Newsflash: I can still like something despite its faults. I can still like something and accept it has faults. I am not the type of person who says THIS GAME IS PERFECT. It isn't. No game is perfect but I can still love it regardless. Just like we can like a person even tho they tend to do something we dislike. You see?

I've dealt with this on multiple forums and on tumblr. And then people make assumptions based on what I tend to like. It's kinda amusing. And annoying.

I also am getting really annoyed with the whole LET'S CROSSOVER SHERLOCK WITH EVERYTHING!

I've been there.  I've had forumites (on other forums, of course) literally beg me not to play a game if it wasn't up to their standards.  Dude, if the new Thief isn't up to your standards, I don't really care.  My standards are the only ones that matter to me, when it comes to things like that.  I love Hotline Miami because its bloody, fast-paced, tense, nerve-racking, and abso-fucking-lutely fun.  I'm not doing it because I'm some pretentious dickbag who only plays indie games, I play plenty of AAA titles.  In fact, I play a wide variety of games in general...pretty much anything outside sports games (aside from extreme sports, which are fine at times) is free game, to me.

I play what I want, listen to what I want, and watch what I want, and if you don't like that...well, too bad.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2717 on: December 04, 2012, 03:35:12 am »
When people say "that isnt funny" when they are offended by are joke

Guess what, if people other than the joke teller find it funny, then it's funny.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2718 on: December 04, 2012, 03:40:49 am »
When people say "that isnt funny" when they are offended by are joke

Guess what, if people other than the joke teller find it funny, then it's funny.
I get annoyed by that, too. Especially if it leads to some diatribe over how said joke isn't funny because So-and-so person/race/gender/species/lifestyle/whatever happens to be the butt of it. All ya need to do is not laugh and move on. A good comedian will be able to either determine whether or not said joke is appropriate for the audience beforehand, or learn that it's not when nobody laughs. There's no need to have a hissy fit about it.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2719 on: December 04, 2012, 04:08:09 pm »
I just came on today, so everything annoys me.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2720 on: December 04, 2012, 05:13:47 pm »
I'm tired of hearing about the "royal baby" already.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2721 on: December 04, 2012, 05:17:58 pm »
Could be worse, just think about what we'll be hearing if there's a miscarriage.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2722 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:08 pm »
I get paranoid easy. Like I think everyone talks about me as soon as I leave, and that they can read my thoughts sometimes... It's really unnerving. I even thought that all the school counselors and teachers were being sarcastic with me when they tried to help me.

But we can read your thoughts.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2723 on: December 04, 2012, 07:51:43 pm »
Could be worse, just think about what we'll be hearing if there's a miscarriage.
We'd be hearing about the Royal Jelly instead?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2724 on: December 04, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »
I get paranoid easy. Like I think everyone talks about me as soon as I leave, and that they can read my thoughts sometimes... It's really unnerving. I even thought that all the school counselors and teachers were being sarcastic with me when they tried to help me.

I'm being serious. Yesterday I spent half of my classes in the bathroom because I was freaking out.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2725 on: December 04, 2012, 08:52:22 pm »

Isn't she out of the woods for a miscarriage? It would be pretty disastrous if it happened this far along.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2726 on: December 04, 2012, 09:00:12 pm »
I have no idea. I just let that stuff go in one ear and out the other, but I can see the news being even more annoying if that did happen.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2727 on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:48 pm »

I'm being serious. Yesterday I spent half of my classes in the bathroom because I was freaking out.

Oh, we know.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #2728 on: December 05, 2012, 02:13:41 am »

Well, if you REALLY ARE having this problem, and not just sympathy trolling, get professional help. It sounds like anxiety or something on the schizophrenia spectrum, and you're definitely in the right age bracket for the latter to start.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2729 on: December 05, 2012, 02:09:46 pm »

Isn't she out of the woods for a miscarriage? It would be pretty disastrous if it happened this far along.

I'm pretty sure she's in her first trimester.
Everybody's doin' the fish.