Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2065056 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3015 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:15 am »
My facebook friend's cover image is one of those creepy-ass 3D sonograms. It looks like an alien more than ever.

I find all sonograms to be creepy

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3016 on: January 05, 2013, 10:59:37 am »
Same here, but these ones are so much worse. It's like the kid's about to burst through the mom's stomach and maul you.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #3017 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:11 am »
I can't log in to Comcast's website to pay my bill. Which wouldn't be a problem except I don't get paper bills and have to pay online. Grah.

Edit: So I pay by phone because the bill is due today and they charge me $2 to by phone and tell me that it's free to pay using their website. I know this, and I'd totally do that if your damn website would let me log in. I fucking hate Comcast.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:55:02 am by SimSim »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3018 on: January 05, 2013, 04:49:53 pm »
So a friend of mine on Steam gifted me DOTA 2 and that's great except every time I try to install it Steam crashes which sucks so hard.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3019 on: January 05, 2013, 06:35:03 pm »
Just wondering, why do most parents these days think marijuana is bad for you? They grew up in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, so they should know that it isn't bad for you (relatively speaking, smoking a joint is less bad for you than smoking a cigarette or drinking beer, but smoking a joint is still bad because you are getting crud in your lungs). 
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3020 on: January 05, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »
Parents taking their kids to films that are intended for mature audiences.

Bugs me the same way parents allow their kids to play games... that are intended for mature audiences.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #3021 on: January 05, 2013, 07:34:20 pm »

Bugs me the same way parents allow their kids to play games... that are intended for mature audiences.
Yeah... I remember hearing about people taking their kids to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo when that came out... All I can think is "Have you read the book? Do you know what happens in that story?" For fuck's sake...

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3022 on: January 05, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »
The final mission of Grand Theft Auto III. Just, fucking hell. Is it just me, or are the enemies' weapons far more accurate than your own?

Well, at least it's done now. With only 8 health and just managing to clip the helicopter with my last rocket. Now it's time for some City of Vice.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:07:11 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3023 on: January 07, 2013, 11:28:43 am »
I was trying to merge onto the highway this morning. It was empty except for one car in the right lane. I kept trying to either speed up or slow down to merge without getting in the way of that car, but no, the asshole driver stayed right beside me the whole time. Refused to get in the left lane to give me space, refused to let me over at all. Then the driver honked at me, as if I was some sort of inconvenience during their pleasurable morning drive. Seriously, half the people out there don't deserve their license.

Also, I'm in my old school's library right now and it's completely silent except for a guy giggling at a video. And it's a creepy, squealing giggle. I don't think he notices it because he has headphones on.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3024 on: January 08, 2013, 05:49:19 am »

Yeah... I remember hearing about people taking their kids to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo when that came out... All I can think is "Have you read the book? Do you know what happens in that story?" For fuck's sake...

I still can't believe people did that. Jesus H. Christ.

As for what annoys me... I hate liquid diets. *sob*

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3025 on: January 08, 2013, 11:20:56 am »

*hugs* I know how those suck. I was on one for far too long when I was in the hospital. By the time I was allowed to have solid food, it practically made me sick because my body was so screwed up.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3026 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:44 pm »
Boything and I are so broke and could really benefit from assistance of some sort. But the government sucks. I work part-time and am not eligible for assistance and, even though Boything is disabled and unemployed, he can't get any form of assistance himself--not least because, I swear, he earned too much money while he was employed to qualify for unemployment. I earn just barely enough to keep us above water but at the end of the month, we have nothing left to save, which is a problem when things happen like my car breaks down or I get the flu and need medicine. We could really, really use food stamps so we don't have to go hungry. For a while I'd taken to not eating for days at a time so he could eat because we just couldn't afford regular groceries--and when we can afford stuff, it's very cheap and unhealthy. Even partial assistance, like food stamps to cover a week or two of groceries out of the month, would be such a weight off our shoulders.

But we can't get it, even though by ourselves we definitely qualify.

Why?

Because food stamp eligibility goes by household income, not personal income. My housemate himself still doesn't earn enough that we'd be ineligible for food stamps, but his wife makes so much that we can't HOPE for assistance. The theory on the state's part, I think, is that if one person in the house makes a lot of money they can buy food for everyone else, but that doesn't work unless everyone is great friends. And housemate's wife is a terrible person who can't manage money worth shit. She and her husband got into a massive screaming match last night because she can't track her spending and $250 went missing. She spent it on some crap and we can't eat, 'I don't remember what I spent it on'. She doesn't buy anything except for fast food for herself or convenience food (for herself!) and buying groceries basically just falls to me and what I can scrape together a month.

And there's no way I can get any sort of help.

I hate this. And I sincerely hate the worthless dumb whore I live with.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3027 on: January 08, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »

*hugs* I know how those suck. I was on one for far too long when I was in the hospital. By the time I was allowed to have solid food, it practically made me sick because my body was so screwed up.

Danke. *hugs back* Yeah, it sucks. I should get real food soon but... everything is so meh on a liquid diet. I understand why I need to be on it but when I "bounce" back from being sick then I really bounce and I want real food but I also know if I have "real food" I'll make myself sick again so it's just a cycle of misery.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3028 on: January 08, 2013, 06:51:27 pm »
Cait, if I was you, I would suggest you and the boything start looking for another place to stay, or you many end up killing these people sooner or later, after all these are the same ones who don't understand the concept of washing dishes, right?? By the way, you must have the patience of a saint, because I might have teared their throats out by this point, if I was in your shoes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:06:51 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3029 on: January 09, 2013, 12:33:07 am »
Jesus Cait....didn't know it was that bad.